INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I manipulat (or eliminate) the cover art view.  (Read 2660 times)

bodell3

• Recent member
How do I manipulat (or eliminate) the cover art view.
« on: September 01, 2010, 09:28:23 am »

I'm not a big fan of looking at the cover art, especially now when I click on a CD to see the files the cover art pane takes up the entire screen and I have to manually reduce it to its smallest size each time.  How/where can I change these settings. I finally figured out how to eliminate the cover display when viewing "P{laying now" how do I do it when I am looking at the contents of and album or artisit view?  This is probably really easy, but that doesn't mean it is for me.

Thanks in advance.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: How do I manipulat (or eliminate) the cover art view.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 10:04:10 am »

Do you really mean "CD"?  Or just an album of tracks that have been ripped from the CD?

Exactly where are you in the program?  Start from the beginning.

bodell3

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 02:23:57 pm »

Ok, I thought I had this fixed through no effort of my own but now I am having the problem again.

Let's say I am in the "playing now" view which lists all the tracks queued up to be played......

In the "Album" column there is an right facing arrow and the album title.......

Pressing the arrow, takes me to a view of that album.......

ORIGINALLY that album view showed the cover art in the top 1/4 of the screen and then all the track listings for that album below it....which is what I want.

NOW however all I get is the cover art taking up the full view...to get the tracks I either have to

Put my cursor on the cover art and then the "File" option appears and than click it...which will take me to the desired view

or

Go to the bottom of the screen and drag the separator bar up which reduces the cover art and reveals the track listings.

How can I set it up so that I get both the cover art screen and the file listing in the view without having to do one of the steps above.

I hope I have been descriptive enough on my issue.  I'm sure it is an easy fix, but I  can't figure it out.

I also don't understand how the view keeps changing when I am not aware of doing anything.

Thanks for your help Jim.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 02:32:22 pm »

Right click on any view in the tree and choose customize.

I'd like to move this thread.  What version of MC do you have?

bodell3

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 07:38:17 pm »

Sorry....version 14.0.165
Pages: [1]   Go Up