INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing Now license?  (Read 1818 times)

EpF

• Citizen of the Universe
Playing Now license?
« on: November 01, 2010, 11:48:18 am »

I downloaded and installed Playing Now. It came up as expired, so I bought the license. It's been over 24 hours now and I still haven't received a license or any acknowledgement of the payment being received. JDnet is down and there's no email address for it, so what should I do?

RhinoBanga

• Developer
Re: Playing Now license?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 01:06:52 pm »

Hi,

I received a paypal notification of payment this afternoon, which I assume is yours.   I responded to this when I got home (about an hour ago) replying to the email address in the paypal email as, if you are who I think you are, you already are licensed for Playing Now and I wanted to confirm you really wanted another license.

Also my website is down as I am redesigning it and the README file that comes with the software contains this:

5.  Support
-----------

If you encounter a bug, have a question or want an enhancement I can be contacted via:

web   - http://www.jdnet.co.uk
  email - support@jdnet.co.uk

Or send me a PM on Interact, my username is RhinoBanga.

I just checked and the support email address is working and there is nothing in my spam folders.

Finally the error you are seeing is probably due to the installation under a non-administrator user.

EpF

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 07:41:57 am »

Thanks Rhino - I just responded to your email.

Fabricio

• No one has patience with me.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 12:00:41 pm »

Hi,

I received a paypal notification of payment this afternoon, which I assume is yours.   I responded to this when I got home (about an hour ago) replying to the email address in the paypal email as, if you are who I think you are, you already are licensed for Playing Now and I wanted to confirm you really wanted another license.

Also my website is down as I am redesigning it and the README file that comes with the software contains this:

I just checked and the support email address is working and there is nothing in my spam folders.

Finally the error you are seeing is probably due to the installation under a non-administrator user.

I donīt speak english. Sorry!!!

How much? I want.

Pages: [1]   Go Up