INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An idea for registered users of Media Center  (Read 1262 times)

bigmikey

• Recent member
An idea for registered users of Media Center
« on: January 08, 2011, 08:26:08 am »

Media Jukebox can be really handy for even users that have registered copies of Media Center. For example, I use Jukebox on my netbook where I don't need Media Center. Since I am a registered user of Media Center 12, Jukebox gives me a few of the newer extras such as 3D album view. An idea would be to let registered users of Media Center also have a registered copy of Media Jukebox without the limitations and always loading to a nag screen. Since Jukebox only does music, it is not stepping on Media Centers toes and is just a simpler player for listening to music than Media Center is. In other words, buy a copy of Media Center and you get the uncrippled version of Jukebox to go with it. Seems like a great marketing idea and since Media Center is a great product but a little pricey compared to it's competitors, this makes a more attractive deal. I will be upgrading to Media Center 15 this week, but I can't help but feel that even the upgrade price is a little steep considering the advantages of 15 over 12 are pretty minor for my uses of the app. Throw in a fully functional copy of Jukebox, and I would never hesitate. I have thought this for sometime but didn't know how well my opinion would go over here. Hopefully you will consider it. I have been a registered user of Media Center and the original Jukebox since the start, so hopefully my opinion counts a little. Thanks Jim.

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up