INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Locate (Album, Artist, ...) in Theater View  (Read 1247 times)

Mars

• World Citizen
Locate (Album, Artist, ...) in Theater View
« on: January 15, 2011, 05:33:00 pm »

Is this feature also available in Theater View?  ?

Thank You, and Happy 2011!!

Mars

• World Citizen
Re: Locate (Album, Artist, ...) in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 08:40:04 am »

This ability, present in Standard View (right click menu on media files), would be useful also in Theater View, when playing a session of mixed artists and albums in a way that all the tracks of the artist currently playing could be quickly found. This feature could be included under "more", in the Playing Now menu of Theater View.  

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 10:50:59 am »

I would LOVE this.
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

rick.ca

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 04:08:08 pm »

This ability, present in Standard View (right click menu on media files), would be useful also in Theater View, when playing a session of mixed artists and albums in a way that all the tracks of the artist currently playing could be quickly found.

As explained here, this can done using IsPlaying() and IsInPlayingNow() expressions. In this post, I explain how I use the technique in my Theatre View configuration. In short, I provide a menu that presents all the tracks of the album or the artist or similar artists of whatever is currently playing.

Mars

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 02:11:24 pm »

Thank You, Rick.ca. Actually, I searched through the forum before posting but I didn't find this (maybe wrong keywords).
Your suggested expressions will definetelly do the trick; I will play a little to see if I can get through.
Pages: [1]   Go Up