INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't burn CDs and Last.FM plug-in not working.  (Read 1721 times)

lesleydecay

Can't burn CDs and Last.FM plug-in not working.
« on: January 20, 2011, 06:04:51 pm »

Hello, I've been using Media Jukebox since July of last year. I have no complaints, I've tested almost every media player out there and this is by far the best. About a month ago, I made my best friend a playlist (13 songs, 76.2 MB, 51:48), but it won't let me burn in to an empty disk. I drag and dropped the playlist into the 'Burn' section, but then Media Jukebox becomes unresponsive and I have to CTRL + ALT + DEL and restart it. Do you think I should just drag and drop the individual files or is it something else? The current version I have of Media Jukebox is 14.0.166, maybe there's an update I need for it that I don't have?

Also, my Last.FM plug-in says "Interface plug-in 'last.fm' could not be found or created." This just happened when I un-installed Media Jukebox 12.

Thanks for any help you may give me.  :)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Can't burn CDs and Last.FM plug-in not working.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 06:13:36 pm »

Yes.  Try dragging the files to the Burn window.

What kind of files are they?  Can you play them all?

Do you know if your drive is a Samsung?  We had a problem recently with them.

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 06:33:39 pm »

Also, my Last.FM plug-in says "Interface plug-in 'last.fm' could not be found or created." This just happened when I un-installed Media Jukebox 12.

Probably the MJ12 uninstaller unregistered the plug-in. Run the MJ14 installer once again (just install it on top of your current installation). If that does not help I can upload a reg file that should do the trick.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

lesleydecay

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 08:09:09 pm »

Yes.  Try dragging the files to the Burn window.

What kind of files are they?  Can you play them all?

Do you know if your drive is a Samsung?  We had a problem recently with them.

They are all mp3 and I can play them all. And no my drive isn't a Samsung.

Probably the MJ12 uninstaller unregistered the plug-in. Run the MJ14 installer once again (just install it on top of your current installation). If that does not help I can upload a reg file that should do the trick.

Thanks, I'll try that now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up