INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Download missing  (Read 2515 times)

chirpp

• World Citizen
Download missing
« on: February 21, 2011, 05:50:19 pm »

I downloaded an 18 song album a few days ago, and walked away. I went to play today and only 4 tracks exist.

How can I get the rest of them downloaded?

chirpp

• World Citizen
Re: Download missing
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 01:00:50 pm »

Bump

Niacin

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 01:05:33 pm »

Try looking elsewhere in the Library, other than the place expected. For example, when downloaded, were the songs all named as expected, ditto the album name and the artist name. Are there any tracks that are unassigned in any category?

chirpp

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 08:36:20 am »

Thanks for the message.  I searched the library and there is not hint at any of the other songs. I also searched my local and network drives for any sign of these mp3's and no luck. This was downloaded from the Performer store so it typically copies them to my music folder setup in MC, and all files are put in the right spot, library updated, etc. It looks like it just stopped after 4 files is all.  Just trying to figure out how to re-download them from Performer and not get charged again.

Trying to login today and I cannot get in to PS, so not sure if it is my machine or the store. I'll reboot.

Arrggg..

chirpp

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 03:59:14 pm »

JRiver, can I get a response please? I would like to know if I can either get a refund on the album download, or get the rest of the tracks.

Thanks!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 04:07:10 pm »

Please e-mail deanna at jriver with details.  I'm sorry for the problem.

chirpp

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 10:50:18 am »

Really a bummer. I tried it again on this same computer and it says it downloads but nothing new appears (and I know what folder it is going to as well).  So multiple attempts cost me $.  After waiting forever to try to get some credit on this failed download, I am told I cannot get any credit. JR program tells me the files downloaded, and they did not actually download, so I am paying for files I never got.  Eventually I got them on another computer but in my mind JR should have some control on knowing if the download failed or not.  Looks like other download methods are safer to use at this point.
Pages: [1]   Go Up