INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Constant re-logging in to Interact?  (Read 1745 times)

Ekpen

• Citizen of the Universe
Constant re-logging in to Interact?
« on: February 25, 2011, 08:47:47 am »

Since I installed "sweet 16",  Interact keeps asking me  to log in as "guest" or "New User"
Also just a short comment...

Since we are starting a new version, and most of use will be getting droid, is it ok for the power to be to try to bring  "Iruleathome" here or really find a way to get his remote control program for use with MC16/Android tablets/phones?
Jim, I wrote you months ago privately, about this concerns.
Ekpen

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Constant re-logging in to Interact?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 08:54:46 am »

Since we are starting a new version, and most of use will be getting droid, is it ok for the power to be to try to bring  "Iruleathome" here or really find a way to get his remote control program for use with MC16/Android tablets/phones?

You might try Gizmo, JRiver's Android application.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Ekpen

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 09:09:27 am »

I  am already aware of Gizmo. I tried it on my son's Samsung Captiva or so in December 2010.
What I mean is Iruleathome which is being designed for Iphone/Ipad could be used for droid. We are getting tablets and phones for droid, it will be nice for us to be able to use this Iruleathome remote to contol entire A/V gear with MC16 interface.
Matt - are you aware of "Iruleathome" remote programming?.
Ekpen.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 10:31:33 am »

Still it would be worth looking at Gizmo again.  I'll look at Irule.

Ekpen

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 12:39:53 pm »

I am familiar with Gizmo. I got an Android Captiva for my son in December, and I played with Gizmo, but son does not let me touch his droid anymore. He is in College now. Hopefully when the droid phones and tablets flood the market in April, price will come down, hope to pick up a Notion Ink for wife and Acer 7 inch or 10.1 inch  or myself. I am in for Android. I thank you so much for making life with MC15/16, so easy for  everyone. I know you have a TAB.. correct ?, seing what Itai Bengal is doing with Iruleathome I, can not resist not letting you know about Itai. Itai does call me at home sometime. I even sent him  hardware (RS232) for Development. I had intended registering Irule for Iphone, my Iphone is too slow, and the screen is so limited ( I have Astigmatism), so a bigger phone is all I can use.  I have also written to and spoken to Itai about JRiver, and about porting  his Ipad/Iphone based utility to Droid.
With your TAB, you will love to use Iruleathome if  it were ported to Droid to control all your A/V devices using RS232/IP/IR .
There is a user on the "Interact" ,who is very skilled at creating "templates/buttons for Iruleathome. We are in contact, and this customer of yours ,will be willing to help with his very "NICE" templates.

On upgrading, I will be upgrading tow licenses before the deadline (if my Income Tax) gets to the bank before the dealine, and maybe purchase one or two more "NEW" licenses for the server(s), I am building.
Thanks again, and  keep up the good work.
Ekpen.

Pages: [1]   Go Up