INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any VFD Support  (Read 146806 times)

millst

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Any VFD Support
« Reply #300 on: September 16, 2018, 10:04:38 am »

Is that all the information in the error message? It thought it was cut off, but maybe not. You could check in the Windows Event Viewer.

As far as troubleshooting goes, I'd recommend carefully reading through the thread from when I posted 1.0 through 1.3. Somebody may have already had your issue. Common issues that come to mind:

1) Not having .NET 4.0 installed (installer does not do this for you)
2) Display not supported by iMONDisplay.dll (look into the plugin that I didn't write)
3) Corrupt .ini file

That plugin was developed before the latest version of MC. You'll need to correct the install path during setup to get it installed in the correct location (1.3 defaults to MC21). Also, it looks like it uses a registry key from MC19 install to find the .ini file. You could try creating that key with the path to your current install. Check out the attached reg file (you'll need to strip off the .txt for forum forced me to add).

-tm

KiofteD

• Recent member
« Reply #301 on: September 18, 2018, 02:29:22 am »

Thanks! The problem was the wrong path for the ini file at the registry.

jachin99

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #302 on: July 23, 2019, 11:32:10 am »

Bump... Full touch screen Support via FrontView+ has been added to JRiver.  See here https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,121511.0.html

millst

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #303 on: February 27, 2020, 05:40:36 pm »

I rebuilt my HTPC so here is version 1.13, targeting MC26 and .NET 4.7.2. I reworked a few things for stability e.g. recovering from disconnect/reconnect USB cable. There is no new functionality so no need to update if 1.12 is working fine for you.

Yupanqui

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #304 on: October 05, 2022, 11:29:45 am »

It don't work in MC30.  :o

millst

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #305 on: October 05, 2022, 01:59:45 pm »

AFAIK, JRiver hasn't changed anything regarding plugins and it should work if you install it with the correct MC30 path. I'm still on MC28 so can't confirm.

Yupanqui

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #306 on: October 07, 2022, 08:11:13 am »

Thank you for your answer.
Now it works.
I choose in Menu
Options => Services & Plugins => Schnittstellen (i don't know the correct english word) => Plugins verwalten (administrate???) => Imon Display Plugin => anzeigen (display it???)

millst

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #307 on: October 07, 2022, 11:22:54 am »

Right, glad to hear it is working. On mine I see the text as:

Tools->Options (Ctrl-O)

Then in the child window:

Services->Interface Plug-ins->Manage interface plug-ins...->iMonDisplayPlugin->Show

That enables the configuration interface in the tree view where I see iMonDisplayPlugin under Services & Plug-ins.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up