INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add a complete album to playing now in Track # order???  (Read 4711 times)

DenS

• Recent member
Add a complete album to playing now in Track # order???
« on: May 06, 2011, 05:24:05 pm »

How can I add an entire album to playing now in the Track # order?
I know I can reorder the album in the playing now list but if I am adding a bunch on albume that is a real pain. Can I add the album and have it play in the track # order without having to adjust the playing now list?

Thanks, this has been an issue for a LONG time and I finally got around to posting the question.

Den

jadw

Re: Add a complete album to playing now in Track # order???
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 03:04:35 pm »

Did you ever get an answer to this question?
I'm a new user and I can't figure out how to do this.
You can add the album, the default order is alphabetically by track name, it seems a very odd choice.
You can then reorder the list by track #, and then use the "UPDATE ORDER" in the dropdown, which works for the first album.
But if you add a second album, you have to do it manually, as any global change screws up the order of the first album.

Again, it is a mystery to me how a program can get through 16 versions without a simple way to make track# the global default order for all albums and play orders.

And there seems to be no way to ask the folks at JRiver a question.
Beginning to doubt the wisdom of my purchase of this program.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Add a complete album to playing now in Track # order???
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 03:09:35 pm »

You're on the MC14 board.  I'll move it to MC16.

Default order for an album is by track#.

Are you ripping?  Which view are you in?  In the tree, choose Audio, then Album, then select a single album.

Maybe you've changed the view by clicking on "Name" at the top of the track list.  Just click on "Track#".
Pages: [1]   Go Up