INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you initiiate MC16 to give you a reading on the #of albums and tracs?  (Read 875 times)

zugisland16

• Recent member

Guys just bought mc6 and cant find the command which will tally up the number of albums and or tracks..I know i can do this in Media Monkey but have been fooling around for an hour now without success in figuring this simple task out...help!

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.

Welcome!

There are a couple of ways to get this information.

Look at the bottom of MC's window.  There is a status line, it displays the number of files.  Select All and you'll see how many files are selected.  Set any view you want, and you'll see how many files exist within that view.  Select an album, you'll see the number of album tracks.  Really, it is a count of the number of items presented (and selected, all if no selection) in that view.

Another way, use a Panes view.  For example, select the Audio->Panes panes view and you'll see the number of audio tracks.   At the top of each category pane, you'll see an "All <category>" item, which shows the number of items in that category.  If you have an Albums panes view, you'll see the number of Albums adjacent to the first row in the category (e.g. All Albums (64)).

Also, you can expand items in the tree.  For example, expand Audio->Albums, and you'll see the number of Albums just like mentioned in the preceding paragraph.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up