INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How well does MC work with Droid?  (Read 1458 times)

Roll24Dive7

How well does MC work with Droid?
« on: June 29, 2011, 04:47:42 am »

I've finally ditched the iPhone and purchased a Samsung Droid Charge. Since I've been using iTunes for my old handheld for the past couple of years (importing media from MC to iTunes of course), I haven't paid much attention to how MC works with Droid, as well as with any other handhelds. I need help getting back in the loop :-)

Are many users syncing their droid handhelds with MC, and is it a simple and bug free process?

For those of you who have droid handhelds, what suggestions do you have for getting the most out of managing and utilizing your droid via MC? I basically want to know how to really pimp out my droid with MC.

Thank you,

Diver

Samsung Droid Charge (4G LTE)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
MC 15.0.174

Roll24Dive7

Re: How well does MC work with Droid?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 10:34:24 pm »

Well it turns out it's easier than it looks to simply sync your stuff to a Droid Charge (the RIGHT way).

However I have stumbled upon a small problem.. The music playlist I have synced to my phone opens up in "Music Player" in reverse order.

Any idea how to fix this without having to reverse the order in MC? Are there better apps out there for Droid Charge which would simply read the playlist file "better"?
Pages: [1]   Go Up