INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deadlock during Analyze Audio  (Read 12379 times)

DaveL

• Recent member
  • Alpha Programmer
Deadlock during Analyze Audio
« on: July 08, 2011, 09:49:17 pm »

A new problem has surfaced for me some time within the last couple of updates and is still occurring during MC 16.0.121.  Whenever I perform an Audio Analysis on multiple files I get a "deadlock\application hang\white screen" where I need to use task manager to kill MC.  It doesn't happen every time, but the probability of a failure goes up the more files I select to analyze.  If I select more that a hundred files it will hang every time.  In all cases these are verified mp3 files and I can always get a successful analysis by selected fewer files.

This used to work perfectly with the same HW configuration, even when analyzing hundreds of files.

BTW, My machine is a quad core and this bug occurs with either three or four processing threads...

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Deadlock during Analyze Audio
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 09:56:56 pm »

Update to the latest on this board (or update your channels to use Latest).  It was fixed in .125.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

DaveL

• Recent member
  • Alpha Programmer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 08:32:10 am »

Update channels?  When did you guys add this?  You move so fast I can't keep up.  Keep up the good work!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 08:36:34 am »

Update channels?  When did you guys add this?  You move so fast I can't keep up.  Keep up the good work!
Thanks.  Here are the details on update channels.
Pages: [1]   Go Up