INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Override sync status and ability to correctly sync CUE files  (Read 745 times)

tgarratt

• Recent member
Override sync status and ability to correctly sync CUE files
« on: September 04, 2011, 08:29:21 am »

Hmm that subject wasn't very clear, but essentially I'd like two extra items in the Sync list context menu:

1) Do not delete on sync
2) Remove from queue

This will hopefully be remembered until the next time the device is docked, or Recheck Sync is clicked. This is basically because I have a smartlist which contains the top 2 episodes of my favourite podcasts on a weekly rolling basis. Sometimes I haven't quite finished with it, or I just want to keep it on the device, but as it's dropped off the list it'll get deleted anyway.

Finally, when I add CUE file entries to my sync list, it copies 40 individual version of a 140mb file to each appropriate artist folder (assuming there are 40 tracks in the cuesheet). Obviously this file represents the entire disc. This happens on both my Zen and my Motorola Atrix. Is there something I'm doing wrong here or is MC unable to "split" the mp3 (sounds like a pretty tall order anyway).

Thanks! And keep up the good work, this software has saved my media library from ruins!

Tom
Pages: [1]   Go Up