INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So happy to be back!!  (Read 4590 times)

escaflo

• Galactic Citizen
  • And the answer is.... 42!
So happy to be back!!
« on: September 23, 2011, 11:12:38 pm »

Wow, its been such a long time since I've been back in this forum. I've got myself a Macbook Pro and an iPhone and was stuck with iTunes for a long time but recently, I've gotten myself an Android phone and decided to try using JRiver Media Center in Parallels. I've to say, I've no idea how much I missed JRiver Media Center until I start to use it to manage my music again! Even in Parallels, it is faster than iTunes!

Just have to add, since 15, 16 has definitely quite a huge performance increase and everything runs so smoothly even in Parallels. Using Media Center in Coherence with Noire Glass skin is just such a treat. :)
Don't Panic!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: So happy to be back!!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 06:56:15 am »

That put a smile on my face!  Thanks.

And welcome back.

escaflo

• Galactic Citizen
  • And the answer is.... 42!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 09:43:08 am »

Just to add.. you know if you actually port Media Center to Mac.. I am sure there will be many more people who will be smiling other than just me. ;)

I am able to run it smoothly on Parallels partly is because of my tricked out Mac. I got 8GB of ram together with a SSD and that really helps in making sure that everything run smoothly. :)

But for most people who are using normal HDD.. I am sure that they are all dying for the mac port version of Media Center. :)
Don't Panic!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 10:35:33 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up