INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can MJ be set to get cover art automatically? Eject the CD after encoding?  (Read 762 times)

Bob L.

Hello Folks,

I'm sitting here transferring my CD library on one machine while I work on another.  A few questions are tickling my brain:

1.  Can MJ be set up so that it automatically searches for cover art instead of having to tell it to?  

2.  Is there any option for MJ to trigger a sound after a CD finishes ripping and encoding?  This would keep the processing moving along.  

3.  Can MJ be set up to eject the CD following ripping/encoding (if not in digital secure mode) or after accepting the log?  

Thanks in advance for any advice or feedback.

Regards,

Bob L.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
cover art automatically? Eject the CD after encoding?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2002, 05:12:39 pm »

>> Can MJ be set up so that it automatically searches for cover art instead of having to tell it to?
Yes

>> Is there any option for MJ to trigger a sound after a CD finishes ripping and encoding?
No, but it would be nice if we could provide wav files for some options

>> 3. Can MJ be set up to eject the CD following ripping/encoding
Yes
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Bob L.

Hello KingSparta (or anyone else who knows the answers)

Glad to hear that MJ can automatically search for cover art and eject the CD after ripping/encoding.  My setup is not currently doing this and I can't find any settings to change in options.  I'm using version 8.0257 (until I feel comfortable that the new registration is going without a hitch for everyone).  FYI I have the options on the CD writer set to eject after burning. Can someone walk me through this one?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bob L.

Bob L.

Bumping this up hoping to get more specifics.

DocLotus

Both can be applied through...

Settings, Options, Device Settings button the select...
* Get cver art form internat after ripping.
* Eject CD after ripping.

Works great.
Have fun!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up