INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: My River - Media Center Remote (for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad)  (Read 172712 times)

AdrianC

• Recent member
Re: My River - Media Center Remote (for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad)
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2011, 02:39:29 pm »

Thanks Michael!

I managed to connect to the server and it streams now to my DAC but I am not sure where does J River MC know the DAC as a renderer; it is because it is the only one ?  The My River controller doesn't seem to know about 'renderers', is this correct (in the case that there might be more than one) ? So what is the 'renderer logic' behind ?

Also at this opportunity, what about 'gapeless' play ?

many thanks!  i will take a deep dive in the next days at the configuration possibilities for the music collection....

csimon

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2011, 02:48:59 pm »

I managed to connect to the server and it streams now to my DAC but I am not sure where does J River MC know the DAC as a renderer; it is because it is the only one ?  The My River controller doesn't seem to know about 'renderers', is this correct (in the case that there might be more than one) ? So what is the 'renderer logic' behind ?
My River isn't a DLNA Controller, it's simply a remote control for MC, like you were sitting at the MC computer and operating it from there. It is MC itself that knows about renderers, they show up as Zones within MC and it is these that are reflected in My River.

My River isn't instructing a Renderer to retrieve media from a Server. It is sending remote control messages to MC to do the controlling itself.

It is like Gizmo.

AdrianC

• Recent member
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2011, 03:10:17 pm »

Ohh..I got it now, many thanks!

Was too locked into the Controller idea; this explains a lot.

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2011, 04:05:11 am »

csimon

« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2011, 04:30:03 am »

But note that gapless play will only work when MC itself is rendering the audio (i.e. your Zone in My River has to be "Here"), it cannot (yet) be done via DLNA.

BayensF

• World Citizen
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2011, 12:16:38 pm »

Hello,

Great APP, just what we were looking for. As always with a new release people have wannahaves and must haves;

Must have; when we push the loadspeaker symbol (Playing Now) the system goes to 100% or 0% volume. 0% no problem, but 100% with one push > hartattack, windows broken....so I would suggest 10% incremental up and 20% for down. At this screen but also on the home screen the "buttons" may be bigger, the Ipad has plenty of room. Same goes for the top navigation bar.

Wannahave; integration of mouse control and more buttons (function keys) like "Mobile Mouse" APP, this will make it easy to edit tags. And yes the Zone setting in "Settings" would be better to have them show up on the homescreen or as a start screen before you go into Audio, Video....

And nice to have it available on Phone but what about android?

Anyway: I'm Lovin' It

pcstockton

« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2011, 01:25:37 pm »

BayensF,

Strange.....  Regarding your first point, tapping the "Playing Now" button does not change my volume in any fashion.  Do you mean that when in the "Playing Now" screen and you touch the volume slider symbols it maximizes or mutes playback?  If so it is working correctly.  It is a volume slider.  The "symbols" for up and down do not function as steps, i.e. it does not behave like WebRemote's volume.

On the second point.... Zones are always available from both "Playing Now" (tap left side of screen) or "Home".  Also I dont see a need for "mouse control" here or tagging.  Most will likely use this in a headless scenario.  If it were feasible to edit tags from the "Tags" page (tap right side of screen in Playing Now) I wouldn't be opposed to its existence.

Lastly, no need for an Android version as there is Gizmo for that platform.

Let's not try to turn My River into a Swiss army knife.  Much better to have a dedicated app that does one thing perfectly, than ten things adequately.

2 cents,
Patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2011, 07:54:43 am »

Must have; when we push the loadspeaker symbol (Playing Now) the system goes to 100% or 0% volume. 0% no problem, but 100% with one push > hartattack, windows broken....so I would suggest 10% incremental up and 20% for down. At this screen but also on the home screen the "buttons" may be bigger, the Ipad has plenty of room. Same goes for the top navigation bar.
You're right..... maybe I should implement a 10% incremental up.

Sounds like you are using My River, which runs fine on a iPad (but the UI is not optimized for it).....?
If you use My River for iPad, then the UI is optimized to run on a iPad.

Wannahave; integration of mouse control and more buttons (function keys) like "Mobile Mouse" APP, this will make it easy to edit tags. And yes the Zone setting in "Settings" would be better to have them show up on the homescreen or as a start screen before you go into Audio, Video....

And nice to have it available on Phone but what about android?
See answer from Patrick.

Michael

madfloyd

• Recent member
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2011, 11:55:54 am »

I'm having trouble trying to use MyRiver.

In the Settings, you need to know Host & Port.

Where do I find this info - from some dialog in MediaCenter?

Thanks in advance.

nickba

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2011, 02:00:45 pm »

Are there any plans to implement the Webplay feature to My River? It would be great as it would be a complete solution!!

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2011, 02:19:11 pm »

I'm having trouble trying to use MyRiver.

In the Settings, you need to know Host & Port.

Where do I find this info - from some dialog in MediaCenter?

Thanks in advance.
The host is the IP address of the PC MC is on (assuming you are accessing it wirelessly on your lan). The default port is 52199 but it can be changed in MC under tools->options->Media Network->Advanced.

madfloyd

• Recent member
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2011, 02:46:19 pm »

The host is the IP address of the PC MC is on (assuming you are accessing it wirelessly on your lan). The default port is 52199 but it can be changed in MC under tools->options->Media Network->Advanced.

Thanks, Bob!

madfloyd

• Recent member
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2011, 08:12:08 am »

I got to play around with MyRiver for iPad last night.

In my opinion this app has a lot of promise but it's painful to use at the moment - at least for me. I used to use iPeng and normally use Foobar because it can use the Apple Remote app and works very smoothly - all this to say that I've been used to some really good apps.  I am trying JRiver now because supposedly there is a sonic benefit over Foobar (which I have yet to test) and have always ruled it out in the past because of how primitive it was from the perspective of remote control.

Anyways, here's a list of what I consider to be significant problems.  I'm not trying to be a jerk or demotivate the developer - I'm hoping to help.

1) Scrolling down a list of albums or artists takes forever.  I've never gotten past the D's because it is so slow and clunky.  I do have a humungous library and some form of alpha jump would be helpful, but the complaint here is that scrolling needs to be smooth.

2) When you do choose an artist, then get a list of albums, then get list of songs, going 'backwards' to the artist list is crazy painful.  I have to press the back arrow multiple times trying to get it to register. This coupled with no ability to go directly back to the artist list (which other apps support, btw) requires a lot of patience and is slow (because it has to redraw each new menu).  I think the back buttons are working like mouse buttons where it depresses when the pointer is over it, but it doesn't activate if the location changes before released. 

- A single tap over the button should activate the button imo.
- There should be an easy way to go back to 'Artists' or 'Albums' (or whatever menu you were drilling down into)

3) When I get to a list of songs, pressing (i.e. selecting) one does nothing but highlight it.  Am I missing something here?  Is there a point to having a song highlighted?  To get it to play (or add to playlist) you have to double tap it.  Great that double tap exists and the pop up menu is great, but the default behavior (single tap) should do what the user finds most practical - in my case that would be 'play'.

4) Not sure if this is a problem, but when a song is playing, if I press on the album art (to the left hand side), the art disappears and I go into some unknown screen. What is this all about?  I expected to get a full screen 'now-playing' (with larger covert art etc).

I might be forgetting something (in which case I'll add another post).

Thanks for creating the app; hope you keep working on it - has a huge amount of potential.

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2011, 10:58:08 am »

Are there any plans to implement the Webplay feature to My River? It would be great as it would be a complete solution!!

I do not have any concrete plans for the WebPlay feature, but I agree it would be nice.

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2011, 11:23:11 am »

1) Scrolling down a list of albums or artists takes forever.  I've never gotten past the D's because it is so slow and clunky.  I do have a humungous library and some form of alpha jump would be helpful, but the complaint here is that scrolling needs to be smooth.

2) When you do choose an artist, then get a list of albums, then get list of songs, going 'backwards' to the artist list is crazy painful.  I have to press the back arrow multiple times trying to get it to register. This coupled with no ability to go directly back to the artist list (which other apps support, btw) requires a lot of patience and is slow (because it has to redraw each new menu).  I think the back buttons are working like mouse buttons where it depresses when the pointer is over it, but it doesn't activate if the location changes before released. 

- A single tap over the button should activate the button imo.
- There should be an easy way to go back to 'Artists' or 'Albums' (or whatever menu you were drilling down into)

3) When I get to a list of songs, pressing (i.e. selecting) one does nothing but highlight it.  Am I missing something here?  Is there a point to having a song highlighted?  To get it to play (or add to playlist) you have to double tap it.  Great that double tap exists and the pop up menu is great, but the default behavior (single tap) should do what the user finds most practical - in my case that would be 'play'.
I'm working on a new version right now that will fix these issues.

4) Not sure if this is a problem, but when a song is playing, if I press on the album art (to the left hand side), the art disappears and I go into some unknown screen. What is this all about?  I expected to get a full screen 'now-playing' (with larger covert art etc).
Left tap on cover navigates to Zones.

Right tap on cover navigates to Tags.

Michael

madfloyd

• Recent member
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2011, 12:06:50 pm »

Wonderful news, Michael - thanks for the response!

wombat66

• World Citizen
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2011, 12:16:54 pm »

Would it be possible to have an option to not show the artwork on the Artist list? I have over 5000 artists in my collection and not being able to quickly scroll through it is a showstopper. I'm convinced that not showing thumbnails at this level would dramatically speed up scrolling through the Artist list.  :)

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2011, 01:56:43 pm »

Would it be possible to have an option to not show the artwork on the Artist list? I have over 5000 artists in my collection and not being able to quickly scroll through it is a showstopper. I'm convinced that not showing thumbnails at this level would dramatically speed up scrolling through the Artist list.  :)
The new version will be significantly faster at loading large lists with thumbnails, so I do not think it will be necessary.

wombat66

• World Citizen
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2011, 02:06:10 pm »

Cool! Looking forward to using it. Thanks!

pcstockton

« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2011, 03:31:57 pm »

The new version will be significantly faster at loading large lists with thumbnails, so I do not think it will be necessary.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks Michael.  I am very excited.  I havent opened Foobar once since you released this.  Th control point is very important to me.

Cheers!
Patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

2285b

« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2011, 04:05:00 am »

Hi Michael,

is there any chance of an android version of this app? Would love it.

Best
Axel

csimon

« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2011, 04:17:23 am »

Hate to say it!  But have you tried Gizmo?  That's the official Android app, developed by the J River team.  There hasn't been an equivalent one for iOS so that's why My River was developed.

2285b

« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2011, 07:51:19 am »

Hi

of course I tried (and still use) Gizmo. But it appears to me that this app provides more features...

Greetz
Axel

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2011, 02:51:24 pm »

Hi

of course I tried (and still use) Gizmo. But it appears to me that this app provides more features...

Greetz
Axel
I'm sorry, but I have no plans on releasing an Android version.

Michael

pcstockton

« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2011, 04:33:13 pm »

Hi Michael,

is there any chance of an android version of this app? Would love it.

Best
Axel

No need.  That is what Gizmo is for.  If you want more functionality with Gizmo I suggest you hit up JRiver or whomever developed it.

I would prefer Michael to concentrate on what his is already working on rather than reinventing the wheel.

Also, isn't the whole point of the "open-source" aspect of Android that you can modify the app to suit yourself?  Or is "open-source" just something people want without knowing (myself included) what that means?

Cheers!
Patrick

BayensF

• World Citizen
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2011, 02:00:58 pm »

BayensF,

Strange.....  Regarding your first point, tapping the "Playing Now" button does not change my volume in any fashion.  Do you mean that when in the "Playing Now" screen and you touch the volume slider symbols it maximizes or mutes playback?  If so it is working correctly.  It is a volume slider.  The "symbols" for up and down do not function as steps, i.e. it does not behave like WebRemote's volume.

On the second point.... Zones are always available from both "Playing Now" (tap left side of screen) or "Home".  Also I dont see a need for "mouse control" here or tagging.  Most will likely use this in a headless scenario.  If it were feasible to edit tags from the "Tags" page (tap right side of screen in Playing Now) I wouldn't be opposed to its existence.

Lastly, no need for an Android version as there is Gizmo for that platform.

Let's not try to turn My River into a Swiss army knife.  Much better to have a dedicated app that does one thing perfectly, than ten things adequately.

2 cents,
Patrick

Thanks Patrick,

Yes I mean at playing now, but going to 100% if you click the loadspeaker symbol....

For the mouse and fuction keys, have a look at VMCMote HD

BayensF

• World Citizen
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2011, 02:03:26 pm »

You're right..... maybe I should implement a 10% incremental up.

Sounds like you are using My River, which runs fine on a iPad (but the UI is not optimized for it).....?
If you use My River for iPad, then the UI is optimized to run on a iPad.
See answer from Patrick.

Michael

Thanks Michael,

Yes you are right, I made a mistake I loaded My River at the iPad, any posibility to change it? Or do I need to buy again.

Fred

cycler2

• Recent member
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2011, 11:22:23 am »

I rarely write reviews of products purchased, but I like My River so much that I just wrote a review of it on the iTunes store.  I was surprised to see that I was the first to write a review of V. 1.2.0 and I  found only one review of the previous version.  Michael has been so good about listening to lots of feature suggestions I thing we users should reciprocate by spreading the word by rating the app in the iTunes store.  Write what you want, of course--I'm not trying to stuff the ballot box--but new features likely depend on steady program sales.  Let's get the word out.

Rich

pcstockton

« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2011, 02:08:57 pm »

How do you write a review?  Ive never been able to sort that out.

cycler2

• Recent member
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2011, 05:19:58 pm »

Thanks for responding to my note.

Go to the App store on your iPhone or other Apple device.  Once in the App store, search for My River.  Once on the My River page, scroll down to the ratings section.  It still says "No Ratings" on my iPhone, but there's one review there in addition to mine.  Tap "No Ratings" and you will be taken to the two reviews posted.  Tap on "Write a Review" and have at it.

Rich

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2011, 05:39:56 pm »

Thanks Michael,

Yes you are right, I made a mistake I loaded My River at the iPad, any posibility to change it? Or do I need to buy again.

Fred
I'm really sorry but it's out of my hands Apple runs the store :-\

Michael

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2011, 05:45:42 pm »

I rarely write reviews of products purchased, but I like My River so much that I just wrote a review of it on the iTunes store.  I was surprised to see that I was the first to write a review of V. 1.2.0 and I  found only one review of the previous version.  Michael has been so good about listening to lots of feature suggestions I thing we users should reciprocate by spreading the word by rating the app in the iTunes store.  Write what you want, of course--I'm not trying to stuff the ballot box--but new features likely depend on steady program sales.  Let's get the word out.

Rich
Thanks ;D

BayensF

• World Citizen
« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2011, 02:29:31 am »

;D

gtener

• Recent member
« Reply #133 on: December 13, 2011, 05:20:13 pm »

Hi Michael, On the home screen you have Playing now, Audio, Images, Video, Playlists, and Settings.  Is there a way for me to delete Images, and Video?

Still loving this App!
It's music to my ears.

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2011, 02:49:57 am »

Hi Michael, On the home screen you have Playing now, Audio, Images, Video, Playlists, and Settings.  Is there a way for me to delete Images, and Video?

Still loving this App!
I'm afraid not, the home screen is fixed.

pcstockton

« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2011, 03:54:38 pm »

Michael,

Thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!  KILLER!

The jump letters are HOT!

One teeny, tiny suggestion.  This only applies really to the Thumbnail View.  Could you move the thumb grid left just a bit to fit the jump letters in a "margin" so to speak?  In thumb view the lump letters, while transparent (cool!) still muddy the artist labels underneath.

This is obviously not a big deal, just a small observation.  If it was simple to remedy i would enjoy seeing it.  If not, no biggie.

Of course in list view this is not an issue.

Am I noticing a slight increase in scrolling performance?  Or am I imagining it?  Seems a bit quicker.

Thanks again Michael.  SIMPLY AWESOME and totally indispensable.

Cheers!
Patrick

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2011, 03:40:25 pm »

One teeny, tiny suggestion.  This only applies really to the Thumbnail View.  Could you move the thumb grid left just a bit to fit the jump letters in a "margin" so to speak?  In thumb view the lump letters, while transparent (cool!) still muddy the artist labels underneath.
Good suggestion I will try to find a solution for next release.

Am I noticing a slight increase in scrolling performance?  Or am I imagining it?  Seems a bit quicker.
The list view scrolling is optimized.

Michael

rschmidt44

« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2011, 05:07:29 pm »

I'm in the process of trying to setup 3 households for JRiver; I started out with JRiver/My River loaded on my home PC, then changed it to my laptop so I could go remote for some testing (had to set up new access code), and now trying to get it up and running on my desktop again but I cannot get the handheld to open up looking for the media network access key. I have reset the iPod and I have uninstalled and reinstalled MC 17 with no change. Does anyone have some suggestions as to how to break the stalemate?
Thanks

pcstockton

« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2011, 03:28:40 pm »

Michael,

I used the iPad version for hours last night.  SWEET!!!!!

I really like the playlist on the right side nice touch.  I didn't run into a single problem, crash or strong desire for other controls.

Well done.

One wish I would have is a Bio View available in the right pane, similar to eLyric.

rschmidt44,
I havent used My River on multiple machines.  But I dont remember requiring any "keys".  Are you using authentication of something?  Can you try without?

-Patrick

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2011, 04:34:39 am »

I'm in the process of trying to setup 3 households for JRiver; I started out with JRiver/My River loaded on my home PC, then changed it to my laptop so I could go remote for some testing (had to set up new access code), and now trying to get it up and running on my desktop again but I cannot get the handheld to open up looking for the media network access key. I have reset the iPod and I have uninstalled and reinstalled MC 17 with no change. Does anyone have some suggestions as to how to break the stalemate?
Thanks
My River doesn't use access key (yet, but in next version you can setup connection through access key)
You have to use Host address (IP address), and Port number.

Michael

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2011, 04:40:04 am »

One wish I would have is a Bio View available in the right pane, similar to eLyric.
It's already on the right pane......?

Michael

pcstockton

« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2011, 12:28:39 pm »

Well nuts..... I feel stupid.  How did I not notice that?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

)p(

« Reply #142 on: December 19, 2011, 07:21:17 am »

It's already on the right pane......?

Michael

The link is a bit hidden away from the user at the track level. Maybe you can also add it as an option to the popup when you double tab an artist and or album link.

Some suggestions:
-In addition to the biography text you could retrieve from last.fm an artist image to enhance the look of the biography page. And maybe this could be extended to a more general information option. If the mediatype is audio lookup on last fm. If the mediatype is something else show the information that is shown for that file in theaterview. Or nice looking custom screens also for media types tv or movies. Then you have most uses covered with a good looking layout. To make this information easy accessible from now playing add an Info button next to the list style button.

-Another suggestion I think could be useful is remembering the list style setting while browsing a view hierarchy. For example I prefer the list view for browsing albums and the tile view for the albums on the next level.

-If you search for my river in the app store on the ipad on the first page in the dutch store only my river shoes up. As it is listed under the ipad apps its easily mistaken as the dedicated ipad app. I bought the wrong version at first.

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2011, 08:56:42 am »

The link is a bit hidden away from the user at the track level. Maybe you can also add it as an option to the popup when you double tab an artist and or album link.

Some suggestions:
-In addition to the biography text you could retrieve from last.fm an artist image to enhance the look of the biography page. And maybe this could be extended to a more general information option. If the mediatype is audio lookup on last fm. If the mediatype is something else show the information that is shown for that file in theaterview. Or nice looking custom screens also for media types tv or movies. Then you have most uses covered with a good looking layout. To make this information easy accessible from now playing add an Info button next to the list style button.

-Another suggestion I think could be useful is remembering the list style setting while browsing a view hierarchy. For example I prefer the list view for browsing albums and the tile view for the albums on the next level.
I'll see what I can do.

-If you search for my river in the app store on the ipad on the first page in the dutch store only my river shoes up. As it is listed under the ipad apps its easily mistaken as the dedicated ipad app. I bought the wrong version at first.
Yes I know, the problem is that when I originally made the first version of My River (for iPhone) I should have removed the iPad option, now I can't do it because it's released for both iPhone and iPad and Apple won't allow you to change it.

Michael

akoong

« Reply #144 on: January 01, 2012, 05:42:46 am »

Hi My River,

I'm using my river ipad.
In main screen of my river, i can type the Korean words in the right upper 'Filter' field and get the result.
But when i type the Korean words in the 'search' field in the left upper, the My river gives me no answer.

Would you fix this problem in next release?

Yuri

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #145 on: January 03, 2012, 07:36:21 am »

Hi My River,

I'm using my river ipad.
In main screen of my river, i can type the Korean words in the right upper 'Filter' field and get the result.
But when i type the Korean words in the 'search' field in the left upper, the My river gives me no answer.

Would you fix this problem in next release?

Yuri
I'll see what I can do.

gtener

• Recent member
« Reply #146 on: January 03, 2012, 01:59:52 pm »

Michael, is it possible to get a back button on the "playing now" screen?  If I go to Playing Now I can't get back to the previous screen, I have to go all the way back to audio.

Still would love to see bit and sample rate on the progress bar - like in J River GUI.

This is still the best ios remote for iPad!

It's music to my ears.

SvendDellepude

• World Citizen
« Reply #147 on: January 03, 2012, 02:31:03 pm »

Michael, is it possible to get a back button on the "playing now" screen?  If I go to Playing Now I can't get back to the previous screen, I have to go all the way back to audio.

Still would love to see bit and sample rate on the progress bar - like in J River GUI.

This is still the best ios remote for iPad!

Sure..... next version will have back buttons on all views.

Thanks,
Michael

rossp

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2012, 06:06:52 am »

How can I get My River to play all a selected smartlist? It on;y gives you the option to add the individual songs to the playing now list.

Ross

rossp

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2012, 06:08:17 am »

Hi, How can I get My River to add an entire smartlist/playlist to the playing now queue?

Ross
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up