INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover View - formating options  (Read 1104 times)

dtc

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Cover View - formating options
« on: November 04, 2011, 03:39:45 pm »

I use Cover View sorted by Genre, Artist, Album, with each of those displayed under each cover using Thumbnail Text. I would like to improve the look by doing 2 things

1) Use font size, bold and italics to highlight a line. e.g. have genre in italics and artist bolded.  I do not see any font options to do this.

2) Separate each Genre by a blank line or, ideally, I would like a separate title line (header) with the genre name in it followed below by the covers. e.g., a title line that says Classical followed by the classical covers below, then a beak and a title line that says Jazz followed by the covers below ,then a break and a title line that says Rock followed by the covers below, etc. The conditionals that I see only operate on the current album, so I do not see how to do a break based on a change from one genre to another, nor do I see a way to have a separate line with the genre it it, e.g. Classical or Jazz or Pop or Rock.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

dtc

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cover View - formating options
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 05:53:16 pm »

Bold, italics, underline and font color have been implemented for thumbnail text in 17.0.28  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up