INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: J River Jukebox Version 14 doesn't maximize completely.  (Read 1457 times)

Blackbird68

J River Jukebox Version 14 doesn't maximize completely.
« on: November 28, 2011, 10:41:28 pm »

Hi,whenever I go to open version 14 of the media jukebox,it does not maximize as it should,the problem I am encountering is it thinks its maximized,there are no buttons in the top right for closing,min/max,or anything else,no scrollbar either,I'm only seeing maybe 3/4 of the entire program with part of the right side and bottom cutout so I can see my desktop background(if it makes any difference I use 2 monitors on this computer,one with a bigger resolution than the other)Could the windows sidebar have anything to do with this?Sorry if this issue has already been addressed,I'm new to the forums.

If you need my system specs they are:

Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium
Intel Core-i7 Quad
12gb of ddr2 ram
500gb hdd

I can be more specific about the specs if need be.I've only had this computer for a year and this problem only occurred after upgrading from version 12 about a week ago.Thanks for any help.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: J River Jukebox Version 14 doesn't maximize completely.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 09:06:58 am »

Sounds to me like it's in 'restore' mode, but sized too big to fit on the monitor.

Try holding down the shift key and right click on the MC task bar icon. You should see the familiar menu from the days of XP. Try some of those options and see if that allows you to regain control.

You could also try resizing the window and dragging it around until it fits on your desktop, then do a maximise/restore shuffle, then exit and relaunch the program. All should be good from then on.

Blackbird68

Re: J River Jukebox Version 14 doesn't maximize completely.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 07:41:11 am »

Thanks Marko,I tried the shift and right click maneuver and it worked,I'll have to remember this since it seems like there are something's Windows 7 doesn't like.
Pages: [1]   Go Up