INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: looking for a proper expression to link a bdmv file to an m2ts file  (Read 1452 times)

mywhey

• Recent member

hello,

i have been using anydvd hd and the rip feature on jrmc with great success until tonight. i currently have 24 movies and all are linked to the path

D:\Users\John\Videos\BD Movies\MOVIE NAME GOES HERE\BDMV\index.bluray;1

the problem is with a 3d movie piranha, it links it like shown above, it adds cover art and description just fine, all appears well until i go to play it. its a 2 hour documentary on how the movie was made, there is no movie!!

so after some searching i found a 18.3 GB file named 00199 that contains the actual movie, which plays just fine hd audio and all that good stuff. the problem starts here when i right click on the movie under video and i try to rename an expression from the movie index to the movie stream. it doesn't accept my expression of

D:\Users\John\Videos\BD Movies\Piranha\BDMV\STREAM\00199.m2ts;1 i tried removing the ; 1 and it didn't work either.

what am i doing wrong?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: looking for a proper expression to link a bdmv file to an m2ts file
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 11:03:22 am »

Bluray title selection is available in MC17.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

mywhey

• Recent member
Re: looking for a proper expression to link a bdmv file to an m2ts file
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 04:21:01 am »

so this is not possible to do in mc 16?

it seems like it should be. the file location where the movie is housed and read from is all id like to change.

the move & copy section used an example of switching C:\my music to D:\my music

to me what id like to do is very similar.
Pages: [1]   Go Up