INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: series cover art not staying in sync between multiple machines  (Read 837 times)

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Getting older every day
series cover art not staying in sync between multiple machines
« on: December 29, 2011, 10:07:52 am »

I connect to the same library from 2 computers, so I can make changes that are not allowed/kept/updated if done as a client connection.  I know only one machine has full rights if they are both connected to the library at the same time, and I leave the warning message to be displayed so I always know when I open the library if the other machine already has it open.

When I change the Series cover art on one machine (Alias for exemple), using the "get from internet..." option, and select something different than what was previously selected, it replaces the image in the P:\Cover Art folder I have specified, and the next time I run Theater View from that machine, it does display the new image.  After about 3 weeks, the other machine is still showing the old image.  it's never updated itself to display the image in the folder I thought it pulled from.

I've "cleaned cover art" from both machines, and I dont think I have the images being imbedded into the files, and I'm not using sidecars.

I can't figure out what I need to do to get both machines to use the same artwork.  I never really minded for this one series, but last night I updated/changed several, and the other machine is not showing any of those changes either.

What to do??
pretend this is something funny

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Getting older every day
Re: series cover art not staying in sync between multiple machines
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 07:58:35 pm »

No ideas?  ::)
pretend this is something funny
Pages: [1]   Go Up