INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If I wasn't tired, I'd draw a map showing all of the links ...  (Read 1170 times)

Mishamag

• Recent member
If I wasn't tired, I'd draw a map showing all of the links ...
« on: January 21, 2012, 10:06:04 pm »

Q.E.D. regarding "1) A well written Quick Start guide..." from my opening post from http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=68974.0

Jim, don't get me wrong, you guys provide support above and beyond most any developers generally (and even better support comes from users), but pointing somebody who is new to the "Getting Started" risks alienating them right off the bat. The OP's needs address a very rudimentary aspect of MC, yet to find it in the "Getting Started" is not going to happen for a large proportion of new users. If I wasn't tired, I'd draw a map showing all of the links it would take this guy to go from the page you linked to eventually getting his answer. I haven't looked, but I'd bet it would be quite some number of mouse clicks to even get close to finding an answer. Even then it would probably take a lot of trial and error to "get it." 

wobbly

• Recent member
If I wasn't tired, I'd draw a map showing all of the links ...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 10:28:44 pm »

Q.E.D. regarding "1) A well written Quick Start guide..." from my opening post from http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=68974.0

Jim, don't get me wrong, you guys provide support above and beyond most any developers generally (and even better support comes from users), but pointing somebody who is new to the "Getting Started" risks alienating them right off the bat. The OP's needs address a very rudimentary aspect of MC, yet to find it in the "Getting Started" is not going to happen for a large proportion of new users. If I wasn't tired, I'd draw a map showing all of the links it would take this guy to go from the page you linked to eventually getting his answer. I haven't looked, but I'd bet it would be quite some number of mouse clicks to even get close to finding an answer. Even then it would probably take a lot of trial and error to "get it." 
that is why i was asking about a video
Pages: [1]   Go Up