INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play list question, keep play list when convert flac to mp3 for Droid playback  (Read 1394 times)

idsticky

• Recent member

Can't figure this out ?

I convert flac audio files in MC16 Library in play list order to mp3 and have it stay in play list order on my Droid?  Trying to make a work-out play list.
Looks like when I convert to mp3 files, they go back to album sort only, loose playback list order.
I must need to click something I can't figure out??
I can't rename album name after files are converted to mp3 to "Southern Rock Work out play list" which i would be happy to do as well.

Please what do I need to do, I know there must be an easy way to do this??
Thanks, Id

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

When you sync, there is an option that may help.  I don't remember what it's called, but it can pre-pend numbers to each track.  It might work.

The problem is probably that the device defaults to track number.

idsticky

• Recent member

The device pre faults to album name, I guess how I have sort set on my Music storage in Droid.  Which I don't want to change.

I guess I need to copy flac files, rename album titles to Play list name such as "Southern Rock Work Out Play List" and I guess number in order of play list order track numbers?  I would think this is a process others are using.  Converting play lists form flac files to mp3's for play back in mp3 players I would think is a common occurrence and that there is some easy way to do this?  So is method to do this: copy flac files create a new album title in MC16 then rip to mp3 to create my play lists for listening on my Droid? 
Am I missing something here?
Pages: [1]   Go Up