INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art search prepended articles on album title.  (Read 716 times)

stubbo

• Recent member
Cover Art search prepended articles on album title.
« on: March 23, 2012, 10:03:01 am »

I'd like some advice as I've hit a small snag trying to update my album artwork.

I've decided to go back and refresh all my album artwork using the "Get From Internet" option to find any that are higher res than I already have (now I have an iPad the 150x150 images I had seem decidedly fuzzy).

However, I've always used the "Clean file properties" option to keep everything in my library nicely uniform and tidy, but have hit a snag because of the option to move articles to the end of the file or artist name.

Basically the album art search doesn't find any matches if I do a search for an album that is now listed i my library as for example Ultravox "Island Years, The" but if I rename it back to "The Island Years" it does find the matches.

However this problems doesn't appear to exist for artist names. For example I find matches on "The Chemical Brothers" and "Chemical Brothers, The" without a problem.

I'm not sure if this is simply an issue with the internet search function not being able to reconstruct the album title or if its an MC issue, but either way could I ask that it be fixed if possible please.
Pages: [1]   Go Up