INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: of-to "blue note"H T H Emusic  (Read 756 times)

zevele1

of-to "blue note"H T H Emusic
« on: May 07, 2002, 08:45:49 am »

Hello! I do not know if they got new jazz stuff.But i can tell you that they got new rock labels.Means they do not look like people on the edge to close

Listening to Pearl before swine -one nation underground from Emusic on MJ 8

Harry|PLS|The|PLS|Hipster

RE:of-to
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2002, 10:08:34 am »

Z:

Checked it out. Not too many new jazz listings, mostly new age funk, other fringe material

Lots of hints in the forum that something's cooking with them. Guess we'll have to wait it out.

Good to hear from you again. When you go silent for a day or so, people around here worry.

HTH

Listening to Little Girl Blue - Donald Byrd on Rhapsody/Listen. In the office. Media Server's not working (that's another story).

zevele1

RE:of-to
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2002, 11:35:43 am »

HTH
Thank you to bother about me. I did  post but in answers,not as a new tread this last days.I start to feel better with my knee and after months of few short hours bad sleep a day,i just can sleep allmost well now.It means that at the time when most of you are on the forum,i sleep.Not like before still on the forum at 4,5,6 o'clock in the morning.The funny thing if that now that i sleep,i am REALLY exhaust
Still not working,and may never work again.I started a project.If ok i will be a young pensioner,if not i will have to work hard for long.......

Concerning Emusic,JimH knows much more than we do.I do not know if you saw one of my post about Universal and they internet branch.It looks like only mp3.com and Emusic are making money.I do not see them stop.I do not think they will change from "free mp3" to 'secure'
All the labels on Emusic are indee labels ,not part of Universal.They just do not care about songs on Napster or not.They just want to do money,and it seems that they do some

Unlike my post about Universal net,who was facts,this is only my opinion

Have a nice evening
Pages: [1]   Go Up