INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Enhancement request: Attach DSP settings to tracks  (Read 746 times)

rileywc

• Recent member
Enhancement request: Attach DSP settings to tracks
« on: June 24, 2012, 11:52:29 am »

I would like to be able to attach my current DSP setttings to my music files so that they are recalled automatically when the music plays. 

For example, I prefer no Environment for a spoken introduction, the Arena Environment for orchestral music and the Jazz Club Environment for jazz and shouldn't have to manually change settings each time I return to listen to a track.  This also applies to other DSP settings besides Environment.  I'm sure you could easily come up with a way to create named and saved DSP settings that could later be recalled through your tag handling mechanism.  Thanks for your consideration of this proposal.

NickF

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Enhancement request: Attach DSP settings to tracks
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 12:58:42 pm »

I think there is some similarity to this thread: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=72644.0

Perhaps they should be considered together.

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

rileywc

• Recent member
Re: Enhancement request: Attach DSP settings to tracks
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 01:53:54 pm »

Agreed Nick,
I wasn't aware of that proposal and it does look like both should be considered together - both require action based on the contents of some form of metadata attachment to individual files.
Pages: [1]   Go Up