INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display issue when using MC17 only as UPnP server  (Read 709 times)

Peter_RN

• World Citizen
  • Old Guys Rule... the older I get the better I was.
Display issue when using MC17 only as UPnP server
« on: July 31, 2012, 02:17:10 pm »

Hi,

I purchased MC17 at the beginning of the month and am absolutely delighted with it.

I am only interested in its Audio capabilities as an UPnP server so I have stripped out all Video and Picture controls and set the local sound output to ‘Null Output’.

I have just one small problem that I am unable to rectify myself, that is in the display window at the top of the screen I have set the Status Play Mode string to: [Elapsed Time] // [Remaining Time] // [Total Time] --- [[Bit Depth]-bit -/ [Sample Rate] kHz - [File Type]] --- [ Naim_[Zone] ]

All is well except that the [Sample Rate] fails to display the information for the stream. Sample Rate shows as 0.0kHz. I have MC installed on two machines both Windows XP, one Pro the other Home, both have the same issue.

Is it possible for me to get the sample rate to display correctly when streaming?

I have also found that the [PN Poistion] and [PN Tracks] do not display correctly either, although personally I do not require either of these.

I would be the first to agree that this is a relatively small issue considering the superb operation of the rest of the program but it would just complete a great experience if I could get this to display correctly.

I would appreciate any suggestions or explanation.

Many thanks, regards,
Peter

Pages: [1]   Go Up