INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with particles  (Read 1119 times)

johncaul

• Junior Woodchuck
Problems with particles
« on: August 26, 2012, 07:18:15 am »

Hello, i've been using the auto create particle function to split ripped dvd's of TV shows i own into the individual episodes. There is a bug though. Some episodes seem to be created without all of their chapters. For example when i try to split a sopranos dvd of three hour long episodes one of the episodes created is only 25 mins long with chapters missing in the middle. Has anyone had similar problems/ got any suggestions? Cheers. John

johncaul

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Problems with particles
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 01:34:21 pm »

This is still an issue for me- i guess from the lack of resonse it's not a big deal for anyone else.

A much bigger issue now is partciles don't work at all. Trying to play any particle results in media centre immediately crashing. The problem has only started today, needless to say it's incredibly annoying. I've tried re-installing the latest mc version twice but the thing still keeps crashing.

John

johncaul

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 11:01:05 am »

can someone on the development side get back to me? I still can't watch particles, this is a major deal given how long i've taken splitting my ripped DVDs and downloading episode data. I currently can't watch any particles, MC keeps crashing.

johncaul

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 11:49:51 am »

i downloaded the 18 beta, particles now work! Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up