INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want to purchase Media Jukebox  (Read 1127 times)

jiminkansas

• nothing more to say...
I want to purchase Media Jukebox
« on: March 13, 2003, 09:14:26 pm »

I downloaded the trial version of the program and I now want to purchase it, but I don't have Master Card or Visa.......I only use Discover. How can I get the program otherwise?

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re: I want to purchase Media Jukebox
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 02:08:56 am »

Hi Jim,

We only accept Mastercard or Visa. Maybe a friend can help you out?

j

jiminkansas

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2003, 11:07:52 am »

Ok, but if I have someone else order this program for me using their card, then how do Iget the program? I would not be asking them to give me their card number. Is this program sent to me on a disk or just downloaded online? If it's just to be downloaded, then how are you going to know it's for me? Sorry to be asking so many questions, but I really like this program, but I don't see how I can get it this way. Thank you for your reply to me.

Jim

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2003, 02:00:21 pm »

Ok, but if I have someone else order this program for me using their card, then how do Iget the program? I would not be asking them to give me their card number. Is this program sent to me on a disk or just downloaded online? If it's just to be downloaded, then how are you going to know it's for me? Sorry to be asking so many questions, but I really like this program, but I don't see how I can get it this way. Thank you for your reply to me.

Jim

download the program it has a 30 day full access demo.

they should buy from your computer so you can gain access to it, they also need to supply your e-mail address (so you can be sent the license code) and maybe other info like password etc....
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up