INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Subtitle Downloader plug-in  (Read 108229 times)

magatsu_08

Re: Subtitle Downloader plug-in
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2015, 12:48:45 pm »

I was wondering if its just me but I can no longer use the plugin after updating to JRiver 20.0.93? I think it was released about 2 weeks ago. Anyways I'd like to thank you the author of the wonderful plugin, it was a real god send.

Al ex

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2015, 01:14:20 pm »

I was wondering if its just me but I can no longer use the plugin after updating to JRiver 20.0.93? I think it was released about 2 weeks ago. Anyways I'd like to thank you the author of the wonderful plugin, it was a real god send.

Yes, itīs not working anymore unfortunately. Was a really usefull plugin.
Tried to deinstall and reinstall, but still getting the message "Interface plug-in "Subtitle Downloader" could not be found or created."
MC 20.0.106

eezetee

• World Citizen
« Reply #152 on: May 24, 2015, 12:09:56 am »

Is there a fix for this.  Could increase the Wife factor greatly :)

Osho

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2015, 12:52:43 am »

Is there a fix to get this plugin to work with MC20 latest versions?? I really miss this...

Thanks,
Osho

Osho

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2015, 01:13:13 am »

bump...

Sorry to bump, but this was a feature I used to use all the time and have quite got used to reply on it.. Now, I don't have Subtitles for many of my new videos. Any chance this could be made to work with latest MC20?

Thanks,
Osho

millst

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2015, 11:29:51 pm »

Try this out:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hie0va8a08pmjv/SubtitleDownloader.1.0.3.1_beta.exe?dl=0

I made a few tweaks and was able to download an SRT. It's based on the latest in the repository and I know nothing about the state of the project so it might not be in the best state.

-tm

dingodog

« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2015, 04:32:46 am »

Millst,

Like others, I really miss this feature so thanks for the work you have done.  I was actually able to download a couple of subtitles manually using the search/download function but I then started getting the error below.  Have you had this error and do you know to fix it?

Error - response contains string value where array expected [response : struct mapped to type OpenSubtitlesSubtitleHeader : member data mapped to type OpenSubtitlesSubtitle[]]
   at SubtitleDownloaderPlugin.MainInterface.GetSubtitlesBackgroundWorkerRunWorkerCom pleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)

millst

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2015, 12:15:26 am »

I just played a file on my system and I did get subtitles downloaded. Is this how most people are getting them? Or is their some menu buried somewhere that the plugin creates?

If you are having a problem with one particular file or a set of files, while other files work, then you'd have to get me that info. You can PM me. I'll need to get the hash for the file.

The error means that the plugin had found a set of subtitles and was in the process of downloading them, but the OpenSubtitles server responded incorrectly. At least, it's incorrect according to the spec on their web site.

I really like the idea of the plugin, but I don't think it's much use to me. The APIs don't make it easy to get the foreign-only (non-english) parts. I'll see what I can do to help, however.

-tm

Osho

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #158 on: October 07, 2015, 12:09:13 am »

Try this out:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hie0va8a08pmjv/SubtitleDownloader.1.0.3.1_beta.exe?dl=0

I made a few tweaks and was able to download an SRT. It's based on the latest in the repository and I know nothing about the state of the project so it might not be in the best state.

-tm

I tried this but I still got an error at MC20 startup that says: "Interface plug-in "Subtitle Downloader' could not be found or created". Do I need to ahve MC21 for your tweaks to work?

Thanks for making this tweak - really glad to see that there is a hope for this plugin to be functional!

Thanks,
Osho

millst

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #159 on: October 07, 2015, 09:51:02 am »

No, that install was built against MC20. It should work for either release. Do you have .NET 4 installed? You should have this folder on your system:

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319

-tm

Osho

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2015, 02:19:44 am »

No, that install was built against MC20. It should work for either release. Do you have .NET 4 installed? You should have this folder on your system:

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319

-tm

I do have this folder installed. Maybe I need to reinstall it as I have upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10?

Thanks,
Osho

millst

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2015, 09:20:26 am »

If you have that folder, there should be a RegAsm.exe in there. The plug-in installer calls that during setup. I thought Windows 10 already came with .NET 4 installed. I upgraded to 10 already so I know the plugins and .NET 4 work fine. I don't recall installing it separately, but I have lots of dev stuff of course.

-tm

Osho

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #162 on: December 06, 2015, 11:37:35 pm »

If you have that folder, there should be a RegAsm.exe in there. The plug-in installer calls that during setup. I thought Windows 10 already came with .NET 4 installed. I upgraded to 10 already so I know the plugins and .NET 4 work fine. I don't recall installing it separately, but I have lots of dev stuff of course.

-tm

Sorry for not following up on this earlier. I do have this folder - I even tried reinstalling the plugin - installation went smoothly. I still keep getting an error on MC20 startup that "Interface plug-in 'Subtitle Downloader' could not be found or created'.

Osho

millst

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #163 on: December 12, 2015, 03:50:49 pm »

Are there any errors in the Event Viewer?

-tm

elo

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2016, 12:04:21 pm »

Hi... happy new year  ;)

I am runing MC21 as a server and then connect with local cients. I have attempted to install the plugin both localy and on the server instance. I do get the relevant options inder service/interface plugins etc. I run W10 and I have the correct .NET version instaled. The plugin is in the SHOW state.

Nothing what so ever happens when I start MC and nothing what so ever happens when I start playback on the client.

Any advice?

Osho

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #165 on: January 03, 2016, 12:59:10 pm »

Are there any errors in the Event Viewer?

-tm

I cannot see any errors in the Event Viewer.

I tried to completely uninstall the plugin. I do not find Tools -> Plug-in Manager in MC21. So, I deleted the directory SubTitle Downloader directory inside Media Center 21\Plugins directory - but I still get this error "Interface plug-in 'Subtitle Downloader'  could not be found or created".  How do I completely uninstall this plugin?

Thanks,
Osho

millst

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #166 on: January 07, 2016, 09:53:24 am »

As far as uninstallation. All the files get installed under Plugins\SubtitleDownloader in Program Files. You should just be able to delete the folder. The only other thing the uninstaller does is unregister the DLL:

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\regasm /unregister SubtitleDownloaderPlugin.dll

That part should be done first.

-tm

millst

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #167 on: January 07, 2016, 09:56:56 am »

I'm not running the plugin myself so I'm not even sure if it works anymore. I'd have to pick it up again and I'm a little under the weather now.

I was also hoping pahunt might pop in since I only have access to an old version of the source. I'd rather start with the last version posted.

-tm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up