INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote - iOS remote control for JRiver Media Center  (Read 262138 times)

cgf

• Recent member
Re: JRemote - iOS remote control for JRiver Media Center
« Reply #800 on: April 29, 2014, 09:10:43 pm »

The new version was submitted to the app store last night.

Great News, I like to suggest again, that since your commitment is high for development of new features, you could offer these features within purchase in app. I strongly believe, that you should have our support to this effort. Keep up the good work and the enhancement of the excellent application you offer to us.

daveman

• Galactic Citizen
  • I am still a baby user of JRiver :)
« Reply #801 on: May 01, 2014, 04:41:49 pm »

Can't wait to get the new version!!

Can you start a new thread for the new version so that new and old version threads will be separated?

Peter_T

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #802 on: May 08, 2014, 12:11:12 pm »

So far so good with the new version - it looks and works great on my iPhone 4S... Many thanks!

rossp

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #803 on: May 09, 2014, 04:59:34 am »

Images will only play on 'This Device' regardless of what zone you select. This bug was fixed a while ago but has re-emerged.

Ross

csimon

« Reply #804 on: May 09, 2014, 05:16:04 am »

I don't think this was ever fixed.  Look at page 12 of this thread - our discussion there from November 2013.  I think the last update to JRemote was October.

The Mastermind

• World Citizen
« Reply #805 on: May 10, 2014, 10:12:38 pm »

Are there plans to get video streaming working?

I'm using an app from a competitor at the moment but would prefer JRemote as it's so much better integrated with MC.

Claude Lapalme

• World Citizen
« Reply #806 on: May 11, 2014, 10:13:34 am »

Nice looking upgrade!

I have a lot of zones. Scrolling down the zones doesn't "Stick" on both iPad and iPhone. The scroll list bounces back to the top before you can make a selection. I have a temporary fix for the moment which is that I have renamed the zones I generally use so they show up at the top of the list, but for some this may not be an option

Richee

• World Citizen
« Reply #807 on: May 11, 2014, 10:53:07 pm »

JRemote is the one app that is making me think hard on my next phone. I see
nothing comparable on the other platforms.
Aside from that I have problems streaming 96k/24bit flac files over 17 min long.
JRemote just quits. It does it every time. Not sure if this is a limitation of my
32meg Ipad 2 or is fixable.

bluemark81

• Recent member
« Reply #808 on: May 12, 2014, 06:32:18 pm »

I just upgraded to Mavericks on my mac mini and my JRemote is no longer "seeing" JRiver on my mini.  Anyone having this issue or know of a solution?

pcstockton

« Reply #809 on: May 12, 2014, 07:59:30 pm »

Great update as always LesPaul.

Cheers!
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

ounal

• Recent member
« Reply #810 on: May 13, 2014, 08:28:27 am »

Lespaul;

Thank you for the great update. The GUI is very fast on my iPad2. I just wish you could kindly consider the followings for the next version.

-   The new shortcut to easily reach to the “now playing” list with left swipe action is very handy. However when the pdf booklet of an album is open (inside JRemote) this future does not work. It is not possible to quickly check, for instance, the track number of the song which is playing when reading its booklet. You need to close the pdf booklet, check the list and then re-search for the associated booklet and re-open it to resume reading. If the left swipe action could work when the pdf files are open, that would be really great for me.

-   Is it possible to create a shortcut button which directly finds the related folder of the playing track and lists the pdf files in that folder?  I believe this is the easiest way to reach to the pdf booklets.

-   The sampling rate in “now playing” view should be written as 88.2 not 88200 for consistency.

Thanks again and congratulations.

horse

• World Citizen
« Reply #811 on: May 18, 2014, 07:33:36 pm »

Came across an interesting crash with the new Version 3.0 that does not occur with the previous version.
If the zone that is active in JRemote has a playlist item that is live://loopback it crashes instantly.

This is easy to reproduce, as soon as I add  the playlist with the item live://loopback using JRemote it crashes. I have to remove it from the zone before I can launch JRemote again without crashing as it opens and establishes connection with MC
Using MC19.128

Any ideas?

Edit> never mind, should read all the threads on JRemote . I see it is already known and fixed in new release submitted to Apple. Cool beans!!!

shadowlight

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #812 on: May 21, 2014, 08:19:36 pm »

How do I go about getting JRemote to show playlist every time? Success rate for me less than 50%

TIA

pcstockton

« Reply #813 on: May 21, 2014, 10:35:25 pm »

hey guys.... move your comments to the new thread.

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=89108.0

-Patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up