INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can Double Click be disabled in Playing Now window?  (Read 1112 times)

dprime

• Recent member
Can Double Click be disabled in Playing Now window?
« on: March 23, 2013, 12:13:37 pm »

I use MC for DJing and am usually very careful not to double click in the Playing Now window.
Very occasionally though, I get a double click which causes an abrupt change in the music and much embarrassment for me  :-[
Is there any way to disable the double click within the Playing Now window so that the only way to start/stop the music is using the player controls in the top left of the window?

Thanks, David

EDIT: Alternatively, the ability to replace double click in Playing Now with some "less harmful" action would be fine.

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Can Double Click be disabled in Playing Now window?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 01:04:12 pm »

Have you tried the behavior settings?

dprime

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 01:06:32 pm »

The Behaviour Settings "Double Click" option doesn't seem to apply to the Playing Now window...

kstuart

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 04:36:42 pm »

The Behaviour Settings "Double Click" option doesn't seem to apply to the Playing Now window...
I just confirmed that that is true.

dprime

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 04:58:31 pm »

I guess the Double Click in Playing Now overrides the Behaviour Settings as it's always used to start playing the track that is being clicked on.

An option to turn this off would be nice if only to save me the occasional embarrassment...

In the mean time, I'll just have to keep being careful when manipulating files in the Playing Now window.
Pages: [1]   Go Up