INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kindle Fire HD -  (Read 2328 times)

tterrag

• Recent member
Kindle Fire HD -
« on: March 24, 2013, 01:54:24 pm »

I am not technical at all, so here goes:   
I managed to load MC16 app GIZMO  on my kindle fire hd, it took several tries but I did it!!  The problem is that at some point one must return to the Kindle Home Screen to move along with other things.  Every time, and there have been many, GIZMO simply stops and it's gone.  The app is there but I must put in all the id info and then I get an error message.  So  I have to start all over, by deleting everything and starting from the beginning.   I must be doing something wrong, can you tell me, like a 5 year old what that might be.    Thank you.     
PS - the 5 minutes it worked - I really liked it. 

tterrag

• Recent member
Re: Kindle Fire HD -
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 04:34:31 pm »

maybe I was not clear.   By starting from the beginning - i mean on my PC checking everything again - even though it's already checked.  Then downloading Gizmo on the Kindle  and so on.    I've done it time and time again.  It loads, the app is there but when I close it, it's gone and I must begin again.     Clearly I'm not understanding   It's something simple that I am not doing or understanding.    And again I'm not techinical at all and hope I've explained myself somehow.    I really fell into all of this, when I wondered if Media Center had an app and how nice that would be.  And how nice it is -  the bus simply won't stop for me.   

tterrag

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 06:24:23 pm »

Obviously no one ever read this.  Can you see that?   No one answered this.  No one replied.   
But you resonded instantly to a complaint.
I am able to put the Gizmo on the Kindle Fire.   I have read and reread the wiki page. 
The Gizmo is on and working for me.  I can listen to the music, i can see all  of it.

Something is wrong - I'm not doing something I should be  - or something that I do not understand, that is where you are supposed to help, supposed to answer. 
When I go back to home on the android (Kindle) the app icon is there but it will not open, I must restart. I must take everything off and reload and then it's a repeat.   
At the very least is there a suggestion for support.   It is not an Amazon app.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 06:47:59 pm »

Kindle is an Amazon product.  It may not work with all Android apps.

You will get better service if you are more patient.

tterrag

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 08:17:47 pm »

The quality of being Patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like

You've been more than helpful, more then I could ask or expect. 
Thank you for you help and personality evaluation.  I'm very grateful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up