INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: By Mistake I bought 2 licenses for the JRiver Mediacenter.... only need one...  (Read 1481 times)

fernandopv

I am new to these "forums" and don´t know where to start... so here it is:
This morning I bought through your website and my credit card a license for the J River media center Software. I installed it without a  problem....
This afternoon, while closing the open software on my PC, I accidentally or by mistake, pressed a button on my browser that resend the "buy-button" page that finally buys the software, and inmediately afterwards received a second email from JRiver giving me a second (and different) registration code, so it seems I have been charged on my credit card for this second license, by my mistake. ¿What can be done about this?.... Obviously I only need the first license ¿Can you invalidate the 2nd license and refund my payment?..... ¿What aditional info do you need? Please help me out. It is a big effort for me to buy the software, but I can only do it once..... I will eagerly await your instructions.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Please write Deanna at jriver with details.  She can fix it.  It happens if you back through the purchase page.

fernandopv

Thanks for your reply JimH.
What is Deanna´s email or phone number?.... in all of JRiver website, I only found one phone number for the company, but I suspect email works better..... Could you provide it for me.... or tell me how to get it?

Thanks again.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

deanna at jriver etc.

fernandopv

I already called Deanna and she will refund the second transaction through my credit card.
Just wanted to thank you for your instructions.
At least ..... and at last I am learning how to use forums on the internet.....
Anyways... Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up