INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo Problem with Track List Button in "Playing Now"  (Read 1738 times)

Pistensau

• Recent member
Gizmo Problem with Track List Button in "Playing Now"
« on: May 09, 2013, 06:59:26 am »

Hi, I`m using latest Gizmo from the Google Play Store on my Android Galaxy i8150 together with MC18.0.180 installed on my computer.

My problem is when playing playlists with more than 100 tracks the track list button in "Playing Now" is not available/not visible.
I tried playlists with 100 tracks or less -> track list button in "Playing Now" available and I can browse inside the playlist for the any other track.
I tried playlists with 101 tracks or more - track list button not visible, I'm not able to browse within the current tracks of the playlist.

Is there a limitation in Gizmo? Or do I miss ticking an option somewhere (within Gizmo or MC18)?

Furthermore, when playing playlists and my Galaxy i8150 looses wireless network connection for a short time, Gizmo synchronizes the authentication key again and the track list button (of my playlist with less than 101 tracks) is not visible anymore in "Playing Now", even when it was there before. With optimizing my router position at least I was able to minimize the disconnects.

Please help getting rid of this odd tracks list button behaviour!

Edit: When streaming to the Android device "Play Here" the tracklist button is availabe even with large playlists. It is only unavailable when playing to server (PC where MC18 is installed).
Pages: [1]   Go Up