INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Restore Standard Zoom Level  (Read 2408 times)

steviewonders

• Recent member
Restore Standard Zoom Level
« on: May 11, 2013, 01:07:13 pm »

Hi. Is there a hotkey to instantly restore the standard zoom level after having zoomed in on a video? If not, is there any other quick way to do this? Cheers.

andrewberg

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Restore Standard Zoom Level
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 09:25:33 pm »

Hi. Is there a hotkey to instantly restore the standard zoom level after having zoomed in on a video? If not, is there any other quick way to do this? Cheers.

... Which reminds of a similar question I had posted way back with MC16, but never got answered:
 Is there a way to have videos play at 100%, rather than stretched, by default? Many of us will have vids/clips collected from the web, usually smaller than the average monitor, so you constantly need to zoom back/out when playback starts... not very comfy...
(It seems options like these are too basic to be considered, are they? ;-)
"To be is to do" (Socrates) - "To do is to be" (Sartre) - "Do be do be do" (Sinatra)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 09:56:49 pm »

Try right clicking on a video for options.

andrewberg

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 05:52:19 pm »

Try right clicking on a video for options.

Hmm. I think we all can figure out how to zoom a video in & out - once it's running!

Again, to have videos playback at original size would be a true helper (and likely easy to implement compared to the list of new 'under-the hood' features in v.18) - definitely on my wish list!

Regards,
"To be is to do" (Socrates) - "To do is to be" (Sartre) - "Do be do be do" (Sinatra)

FKatz

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 12:21:50 pm »

I agree - there should be a setting to play the video at 100%. Certainly it's easy to change the video zoom via the right click menu but I also have a lot of videos that are not full screen and it would be nice to be able to have an option among the hundreds (or is it thousands) of options already there to do this - or maybe it's there but I haven't been able to find it.

And why are the only zoom levels only 100% or 200% for a program of this sophistication? There should be more. On those small videos mentioned above 100% is sometimes too small and 200% too large.

I hope this can be addressed

Fieval

htnut

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2023, 10:29:13 pm »

I hope I don’t offend by resurrecting an old thread…

But I’m here to say:

“+1”

htnut

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2023, 03:35:44 pm »

and quick as that I’ve been shown the light… this does now work using MCC 28038,100 (or “150” for a window 50% the size.
Pages: [1]   Go Up