INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VST Plugin  (Read 2676 times)

shoshaw

• Recent member
VST Plugin
« on: May 14, 2013, 08:57:04 am »

I have a VST plugin that I would like to run in Media Center.  I load it and I can hear that it is running; however, the plugin has a control menu that does not show up.  I have run the plugin in other VST hosts (Audio Mulch) and the controls show up just fine.  Can anyone help?

bblue

• Galactic Citizen
Re: VST Plugin
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 02:22:29 pm »

I have a VST plugin that I would like to run in Media Center.  I load it and I can hear that it is running; however, the plugin has a control menu that does not show up.  I have run the plugin in other VST hosts (Audio Mulch) and the controls show up just fine.  Can anyone help?

I've seen this on some older VST plugins.  Some just don't display anything, others will display initially but not once they lose focus.  Some will refresh after going to another plugin that has a working display, and returning.

I don't think this is really an MC bug (though it could be a subtle one), but caused by certain plug-ins that aren't fully compliant to the VST standard.  Try another plug-in and see if it does the same thing or works correctly.

--Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up