INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change cover art in Theater View: Shows home page---doesn't match episode art  (Read 1627 times)

CRT

• Recent member

Hello all,

I have ripped many episodes of the 1950s TV show "Highway Patrol." There was no episode information in the MC 18 default scrapper so I have been adding it for each episode by a laborious cut and paste method. Anyway, the series cover art that shows up in Theater View: Shows is incorrect and I would like to change it to match what I have added to the individual episodes. I have found no way to do this. When I click on the Theater View: Shows graphic for Highway Patrol, it assumes that I want to change the art for each episode. I do not. The episode art work is correct but it is incorrect on the shows home page.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

adamt

• Galactic Citizen

I haven't been able to reproduce this.  I found a show and individually changed the cover art for each episode.  When I viewed the show in theater view it showed one of the cover art pictures I had set.  Any more information?  What episode art work does it show instead of the ones you've set?
Adam Thompson, JRiver

CRT

• Recent member

Sorry for the delay in responding. The cover art for each individual episode is the same (attached). The cover art that appears in theater view is different and one that I did not manually add at any point in the process (also attached via screen grab in theater view).

Thanks for any light you can shed on this anomaly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up