INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to play music and view image on the same folder at the same time  (Read 1220 times)

mr8382004

• Recent member

Hello, my problem is I want to play the image files and music of the same folder at the same time. I had enabled shell integration and some time it showed the images while music is playing but some times it didn't. Do I have to activate any options? please help me, thanks  :)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: How to play music and view image on the same folder at the same time
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 12:57:48 pm »

If you play audio, then play images, they'll play at the same time in different zones.

If you make a playlist of audio and images inside MC and play it, they'll play at the same time with the images running like a visualization to the music.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

mr8382004

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 09:34:52 am »

Thanks Matt. But my problem is ... I had a folder and there are music files and image files (scans of album), when I right click the folder the pop up appears then I choose "Media Center" then  another pop up appears and I choose "Play". Then MC opens and play the music at the same time the images appear like a slide show. But this scenario won't work all the time, sometimes it only shows the album art no slide show when the music is playing. Why is it working sometime and doesn't sometime? I remember it was always working when I'm still using MC14? Please help me again, thanks

mr8382004

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 10:58:28 am »

Does anybody has the answer to my problem? Please  ;D

mbagge

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 11:44:57 am »

You can easily do that when playing inside MC. Native Windows is not the optimal place to do 'advanced' media playing.
I know that this is not very helpful but your problem seems to be out of the hands of MC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up