INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 102096 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Feature Requests
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2013, 09:37:53 pm »

The ability to mkvmerge & replace internally within mc would be amazing.

If not then some sort of ghost merge that would hide the originals, and show pseudo file like particles.. I've read in another thread that this is more complicated than is seems to get seamless playback with directshow.. For me that is not a problem because even if I lined up the files in playing now I would not seamless playback.. It would be very handy as a quick and dirty way to merge a file until you can be bothered using mkvmerge on them and even more useful for files that aren't supported in mkvmerge such as wmv, couldn't imagine anyone who had a whole bunch of wmv files wanting to convert and merge them..

Also resizable label column in the tagging window..

Some sort of warp speed video preview when working with files in the main application just like we have for audio, it could overlay the video over the coverart of the video if at all possible or in the display window.. If rendering is an issue the ability to pre make the previews in the options also where you can globally rebuild thumbnails..

It would be great if mc could generate thumbnail previews (The ones that show a grid of several images throughout the video) when rebuilding cover art.. Which could be shown when you hover over a file.

Rebuilding indexes of avi files that are corrupt.

v_erich

• World Citizen
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2013, 03:27:35 am »

1)
I want more features for Theater View, especially for scrapping the data (from German speaking websites please possible), great would be like Yadis for Dune Media Players.
Maybe I can use JRiver then also in my homecinema, but now its not "easy", no german descriptions, no good possibilities to edit the Cover flow...

2)
DSP Features (Convolving!) for DLNA, so that you can make a PC as Server for the complete flat/house where everything can also be convolved (only one place where every feature is neccessary, you can use featureless hardware to listen to music.

3)
Better control app for Android (no 3rd party needed)

Best Regards,
Erich

WeeHappyPixie

• Galactic Citizen
  • Gonnae no dae that..
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2013, 05:53:49 am »

Would love it if MC wouldnt list everything as a MediaCenter File with the same icon. Would prefer it if it said MC FLAC file, MC MP3 file etc.
Also the icon could have the type of file on it like many other programs. Makes it so much easier when browsing large lists of files.

John

« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2013, 06:30:46 am »

Would love it if MC wouldnt list everything as a MediaCenter File with the same icon. Would prefer it if it said MC FLAC file, MC MP3 file etc.
Also the icon could have the type of file on it like many other programs. Makes it so much easier when browsing large lists of files.

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=78538.msg536864#msg536864

DangerJP

• World Citizen
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2013, 06:55:54 am »

Features I would like to see implemented in MC19:

1) a tool to obtain the dynamic range values of tracks and albums
2) a tool to check whether a FLAC or WAVE file is truly lossless or not (similar to Audiochecker)

Currently, I use external programs to perform these two tasks. It would be great if MC could do this!

It could be integrated in the "Analyze Audio" feature, for example.

Quixote

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2013, 01:49:30 pm »

1) Detachable views and action windows would be a HUGE boon.  Having just 1 active action window limits the displaying information and multitasking at times (i.e. Keeping the "Image" and "Tag" action window open at the same time.

2) Separate status bar items (areas) for view information and progress indicators.  After adjusting tags, the status bar changes to tagging progress indication and you loose the view (selection) summary.  In MC18 and below, if you are doing a lengthy tag process, the progress indication always overrides any new selection indications.  I would suggest putting the Tag Progress Indication right justified in the status bar.

3) Use Icons for the services in the View headers (Amazon, AMG, Google, etc...).  This would take up less space.

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2013, 08:39:22 pm »

Features I would like to see implemented in MC19:

2) a tool to check whether a FLAC or WAVE file is truly lossless or not (similar to Audiochecker)

Interesting... how would a checker determine that?  FLAC and WAV is lossless by design, although they could have been created from a lossy file... (no loss from the lossy format LOL ...)

« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2013, 11:25:00 am »

Something that I think would be a nice UI improvement would be to keep the currently playing track in a fixed position on the "now playing" list, and scroll the list up rather than have the currently playing track move down the list until it's the last item in the view.

I did a little testing, and keeping about 15% of the list size above the currently playing track seemed to be a nice value for this, giving a good balance between displaying upcoming tracks, and previously played tracks.

So if the list is tall enough to display 10 tracks at once, the currently playing track would always be #3 on the list until there are no more tracks to scroll through, at which point it does start moving down the list towards the end. (rather than continuing to scroll up and leaving a blank area)
If you stick to 15%, with 20 tracks it would be fixed at #4 on the list. When displaying 30 tracks it would be #6, with 40 tracks it's #7 etc.

Adjusting dynamically based on the list size seemed to work better than simply deciding that the currently playing track is always #5 on the list, for example.
That number might be fine when you have a lot of tracks being displayed, but not when there's only a few.

obchristo

• Recent member
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2013, 11:58:47 am »

While I love JRiver for Audio and my media collections, I wish for Cablecard support of encrypted channels on the Cetons. JRiver is essentially useless for me with Cox cable.

If this was available, my wife would stop yelling at me (about TV)  ::)

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2013, 12:26:32 pm »

While I love JRiver for Audio and my media collections, I wish for Cablecard support of encrypted channels on the Cetons. JRiver is essentially useless for me with Cox cable.

If this was available, my wife would stop yelling at me (about TV)  ::)
JRiver has supported Ceton Cablecards and encrypted channels flagged as Copy Freely since March (18.0.146).

Ceton InfiniTV 4 Support

John57

• Recent member
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2013, 12:37:47 pm »

I would like to see configurable mouse wheel control like for tempo for audio or video

prerich

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2013, 12:53:07 pm »

+! for integrated room correction measurement functions to generate filters rather than relying on 3rd party software. I'm pretty successful with the 3rd party software, but I would even pay a premium to be able to do this through JRiver alone!!!! JRiver was the best $50 I've spent and I paid for the upgrade to 18 as well, I'd be willing to pay an extra price for this featrue (say another $40 for first timers and $25 to $30 for old timers). If you do it, make sure its compatible with the UMM-6 from Dayton! ;) :D

lightchild

• Recent member
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2013, 02:16:04 pm »

Wow I just looked and I first starting using this product in 2002!

Very major change

Fully split client and media server.
Stand alone running of media server as a service / daemon
Stand alone fat client for changing options, updating db, importing media etc.
Stand alone thin client for playback only, maybe web based (html5?)

In the future this could allow you to develop for different platforms easier.

lightchild

• Recent member
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2013, 02:22:20 pm »

Minor changes

1. Proper ebook support

2. SQL like interface to the database

3. Documentation
I mainly use this product to play music.
When I even look at the features request, I don't even understand what people are talking about.

I keep seeing people having trouble with wanting to watch Red October,
the last time I watched it, I think it was on VHS; what is so special about that movie?

Sesam

• World Citizen
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2013, 02:38:45 pm »

MC is basically already perfect for me when it comes to audio, but it is lacking in video/theater features.

What I would like to see:

• A separate section for concert videos, as those don't fit into Movies (you need fields for Singer, Artists, Writer, Publisher etc.. Rather than Actor, Director etc..).
  • Built-in support for .ISO Blu-ray and DVD movies, so that you don't have to rely on a third party application for mounting (also would likely be faster too)
  • Blu-ray and DVD movie .ISO files detected as video, so that you don't have to manually set type
  • Support creating sidecar files for .ISO
  • Possibility to easily add custom Movie & TV Info scrapers
  • New fancy Theater View skins
  • Parental Controls, so you can hide select content
  • Displaying ASS subtitle styles correctly (colours, fonts, positioning etc..)
  • Replay Gain for videos (would be particularly useful for music videos)

cycler2

• Recent member
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2013, 03:09:19 pm »

Minor change, please:  add a "pause" function to the Media Center thumbnail when positioned on the quick start bar.  Currently, hovering over the thumbnail allows forward and previous track, start play, and stop functions. 

Congrats on your success with version 18 and I'm looking forward to more great things from version 19, which I have purchased.

Sesam

• World Citizen
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2013, 03:29:19 pm »

-When renaming files there should be an option to let you move other contents in the folder as well (rip log files, jpg files etc...).

Yes, that would be really useful. I always store album art and related content in the same folder.

pjasper

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2013, 03:51:08 pm »

I'd be interested in wireless syncing from Media Center to Gizmo. I have 64GB cards in my Android phone and tablet, primarily to store my audio collection. Mobile storage is only going to get cheaper and larger in coming years.

However, syncing to MC currently requires connecting my devices by USB (or plugging the micro-SD cards into my computer). It sometimes syncs quickly (e.g., adding new music only in a few minutes), but often wants to delete everything and start over.

So I guess I'm asking for Gizmo to support syncing and for better support in MC for recognizing devices and only syncing what has really changed.

FrankP1953

• Recent member
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2013, 04:03:54 pm »

Merge multiple tracks into a single track, to get rid of gaps... now I have to go to Foobar and EAC

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2013, 04:09:46 pm »

Merge multiple tracks into a single track, to get rid of gaps... now I have to go to Foobar and EAC
You can select gapless playback in Tools > Options > Audio > Track Change. You can do gapless for all tracks, or just sequential tracks in an album.

locust

« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2013, 05:07:50 pm »

MC is basically already perfect for me when it comes to audio, but it is lacking in video/theater features.

What I would like to see:

• Possibility to easily add custom Movie & TV Info scrapers
  • Parental Controls, so you can hide select content

+1 on the scrapers

You can allready set parental controls via Access Control but what is needed is an easy way to enable/disable it within Theatre View.. I'd personally like to be able to program a button on my mce remote via core commands that would overlay a pin box in theatre view where you could then just key in a four digit pin..

Maeghaus

• World Citizen
  • These are not the Druids you are looking for.
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2013, 05:45:22 pm »

I'd like to see a few more artwork display options in MC. For example, I would like the artwork to enlarge in the Display window under say, Artist view, when I move the vertical border to the right. Also, a choice between Playing Now and Selected Item. There are some great Display options in MC, but would like a few tweaks added.

My "Wish upon a Star" request is something akin to the old Coverflow in iTunes (now sadly gone in v.11). I don't expect it to show up in MC19, but wanted to mention it in passing.

For playback, I don't really have any requests other than the Selected Item feature above. I have no complaints about the sound quality; it is excellent, and I love the hi-res audio support. FYI: I'm also using MC 18 Mac, and am looking forward to that finished product.

-- Tom

Windows PC (2023)
- Media Center Playback Host (DNLA), primary library source - Windows 11 Pro - Intel 12th Gen Core i7-12700KF@3.60 GHz - G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 32 GB (16x2) RAM DDR4 3200 - EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3, 10 GB VRAM - WD_BLACK 4TB SN850X SSD - Mac Mini M1 (2020) - MSI GE Series GE66 Raider Laptop

mcastro

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2013, 11:20:20 pm »

I would like to see better integration with Windows 8 UI and the touch screen interface. I use MC to manage my music library, and primarily use the standard view, sorting using artist and track name primarily. It would be nice to have the touch screen gesture support, such as scroll and window expansion capabilities.

nick_wadsley

« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2013, 11:38:54 pm »

Now that we can rip CDs, it would be awesome to be able to rip my DVD and Blu-Ray collections using H.265 (HEVC) and playback via MC19!!! Is H.265 supported for playback already?

The second part of this request concerns the codec.  H.264 is OK for DVDs, but the newer H.265 (High Efficiency Video Codec) would be much better!  Using H.265 you can typically compress to half the size compared with H.264 for the same quality.  A comparison of the two can be seen here: http://vcodex.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/comparing-hevc-and-h264-quality-using.html

Pretty please  :D

obchristo

• Recent member
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2013, 12:31:45 am »

JRiver has supported Ceton Cablecards and encrypted channels flagged as Copy Freely since March (18.0.146).

Ceton InfiniTV 4 Support

Most Cox channels are not "Copy Freely". I only get a few non-hd channels on JRiver, but I get all of them on WMC.

Sesam

• World Citizen
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2013, 06:57:42 am »

+1 on the scrapers

You can allready set parental controls via Access Control but what is needed is an easy way to enable/disable it within Theatre View.. I'd personally like to be able to program a button on my mce remote via core commands that would overlay a pin box in theatre view where you could then just key in a four digit pin..

TIL, I didn't realize that it was called "Access Control" in MC. Having just looked at it, yea there doesn't appear to be any way to disable it in Theatre View. But also in desktop mode it would be useful if there were menu options like:

Access Control
|-- Enable
|-- Disable
|-- Options

So that you can quicker enable/disable it.

Claude Lapalme

• World Citizen
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2013, 07:58:41 am »

1. The choice of having a low decibel signal sent instead of a silence for hardware sync. Silence does nothing with my hardware and any new track I play is silent for the first 2 seconds.

2. The ability for the client to choose more than one library from the server.

3. Multimedia playlists (in other words, slide shows that could include movie clips and photos together)

4. I was going to say the ability to copy zone settings, but you guys are way ahead of me!!

5. It would be great to work with the madvr people to have better mode and de-interlacing recognition of MPEG-2 video, especially in an mkv container.

6. The ability to ”shuffle in” an album into an already shuffled playlist without reshuffling everything
ie:

Shuffled                New      New
Playlist      Album      Playlist
A      1      A
B      2      3
C      3        B
D   +    4   =   1
E            C
F            D
G            4
            E
            F
            G

LeoB

• Recent member
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2013, 08:00:31 am »

1. Replay gain for videos.
2. Easier way to see all available audio tracks and subtitles, and switch between them without cycling though all other OSD items.
3. Certain level of OSD customization.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2013, 08:03:25 am »

1. Replay gain for videos.
This is already implemented in MC19, although not using ReplayGain, but EBU R128, which is an official standard for volume leveling (like ReplayGain, just slightly better).

See here for audio analysis of video files:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=81983.0

And the new Adaptive Volume modes:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=82023.0
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

pompon

• Recent member
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2013, 12:13:22 pm »

I wish have columns that keep it's positions. It's annoying to have allways to rezise the columns because j-river apply an automatic size all time.

I wish have parametric eq switching through tags in music. I would like create a tag "EQ" and give the name of the EQ I want for this track. On the playback, he only use that EQ ... The zones don't work well and it's very difficult to understand for me.

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2013, 01:04:37 pm »

I wish have columns that keep it's positions. It's annoying to have allways to rezise the columns because j-river apply an automatic size all time.
Tools > Options > Tree & View > Auto size columns

dafloydman

• World Citizen
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2013, 05:25:29 pm »

Do you anticipate any extensions/improvements to Gizmo?  There are a few threads with many desired features.

Totally agree first on my list would be
An option for list view (try browsing 2000 artists to put together a  playlist, not fun)
2  a-z index like almost any android music player with scrolling that slows down as your
Finger gets further away from the edge of the screen , this would really improve navigation of
The large databases that most of us possess.
Love jriver,

dean70

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2013, 08:46:52 pm »

One bugbear that can be improved on is the way "startup volume" currently functions. Maybe this could be a per-zone user configurable value. The current operation is a long way down from listening level & requires substantial initial volume adjustment for each zone.

Castius

« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2013, 09:55:09 pm »

• I would like zones to have separate Playdoctor setting. So I can use it as a pseudo user preference for music.
  • More option like last.fm for play doctor.  If i could mix in Google play music that would be great.
  • Option to have a app or script run when a dvd or blu ray in inserted.
  • All other previous Gizmo requests  ;D
  • Last.fm does not work in connected media

With the wifes and kids music all mixed in one library. Play doctor is working too hard to find the right music.

I'd like to rip my dvd/Blueray with a python script

Thanks!!!
Scott

« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2013, 11:12:34 pm »

One bugbear that can be improved on is the way "startup volume" currently functions. Maybe this could be a per-zone user configurable value. The current operation is a long way down from listening level & requires substantial initial volume adjustment for each zone.
Startup volume is configurable. It sounds like you have Volume Protection enabled.

stevemac

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2013, 11:52:32 pm »

The ability to export and import settings (eg those for a DLNA zone / device, handheld,  theatre view, gizmo etc) for sharing with other users or just other PCs in the same household

cheers,

Steve

dean70

« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2013, 12:21:15 am »

Startup volume is configurable. It sounds like you have Volume Protection enabled.

Then startup volume with Volume Protection enabled   ? - shouldnt have to sacrifice one to get the other.

stevemac

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2013, 12:35:15 am »

Separate default start-up volume settings for each zone

geier22

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2013, 01:58:29 am »

First: excuse my bad english
A new start: I've wanted this already with MC 18:
Why is MC unable to use the title and artist of the current song in the "Playing Now" window?
When I listen to an Internet radio station, the station name appears in the Name field. Only the small upper window shows the correct title and performer (See picture).
Is there no way, in the Now Playing - Window to show this correct?
The current display (Web-Radio) I find very poor, both in display and Theater View
It would be nice if MC would be exemplary in this feature.
Debian Testing x64 (multiarch) Xfce
TEAC UD-H01 - Yamaha A-S1000 /
Midrange- Studiomonitore by FÖÖN
AsRock Z390 Extreme4- Intel Core i9 9900/ 32 GB Ram

jologskyblues

• Recent member
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2013, 03:14:11 am »

A few requests for JRMC19:

1. Configurable keyboard shortcut key assignments.
2. Save playback song position on close and resume on startup.
3. Option to install only audio related components in JRMC19
4. Auto loading of cover art (eg. cover.jpeg, front.bmp, album.png, etc.) upon adding songs to the playlist.
5. Direct "add files/folders" to playlist menu option instead of importing first. Something that works like fb2k and winamp.

Thanks for all the hard work guys!  :)

pr1me

• Recent member
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2013, 03:30:27 am »

Audio Skipping up to the second (and not 5 as it is right now)
Steady video skipping up to the second, instead of 5x 20x 100x (the arrow keys are not global)
Integrated shortcut customization instead of working on xml file
Analyzer in dsp studio as visualization

rael71

• World Citizen
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2013, 04:20:25 am »

Hi,
I've just upgraded to MC19 and I must say that I like this way of software developing.

So here are my feature requests!

These are all features  that I requested for MC18 and that were not implemented: I hope that this time I will be luckier!

- improved lyrics support. I'd like to have scrolling lyrics just as what minilyrics in both standardand theatre view
- "Liner Notes" button that lets you show digital booklet (pdf or images slideshow) in standard and theatre view
- conversion from DSD to DST compressed files; I've also requested many times a way to tag DST compressed .dff files
- HDCD decoding
- Improved customization of Theatre View:for example it would be great  to have a choice between different progress bar (I want a real progress bar nont hat near invisible moving point!!) or to show elapsed time on the left of the bar and remaining time on the right (just as ipod does).

Here's a new one:
- Accurate Rip support  for audio ripping and a tool for already ripped files to check ripping errors with Accurate Rip (I've seen this feature in Illustrate Perfect Tunes)

[/quote]3. Option to install only audio related components in JRMC19[/quote]

+1

[/quote]1) DR analyzer, just like in foobar2000[/quote]

+1

Thank you in advance!

Bye

Andrea
Bye!

Andrea

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2013, 07:45:38 pm »

Wake up PC for recording TV
I use MC17 (yes, 17 not 18 because of some video issues with my TV Tuner card) to record TV.  I have to remember to leave my HTPC on if I'm going to record something in the morning, or when I'm not home.  I would love for MC19 to be integrated with the PC in the fact that it could "wake up." 

Use Gizmo to View TV Guide
Again with the TV stuff I guess.  I'd like to be able to have Gizmo up on my tablet, phone, Mac, etc and be able to see the current TV listing that MC sees.  Then be able to change the channel on MC19 directly from there.  Essentially taking the paper TV Guide magazine from the 1990s to 2010s.

More Vague Requests
  • Better YouTube & Hulu integration.  The suggestion above about being able to link to a favorite channel is a good idea.  I'd also like to be able to manage uploads to YouTube channels via MC.
  • Some sort of plugin with Pandora would be great, I know this one has been kicked around as not likely because of Pandora, but throwing it out there in case that has changed.
  • Integration with ESPN3 or MLB.tv would be fantastic.
  • Improved image tagging would be nice.  Perhaps this is something that I just don't know how to do, but I have a few artists without entries in last.fm.  So I add an image for them manually, and I think it then embeds that image into every file for that artist.  Not something I really want to do as it wastes space.  This seems basic though, so perhaps there is some way around it. 
  • The point about documentation is huge.  I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone ask a question on these forums, and the reply is "did you look at the wiki?"  I've read that many many times, but the examples don't really help, or the context their mentioned in is so theoretical I can't apply it to my setup.  I know from a development standpoint, that documentation is often a second thought, it would be really nice here if there was a little more thought in it upfront. 

yano

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2013, 07:56:11 pm »

Better subtitle support for anime in Red October HQ (MadVR?).  I always go back to <insert player> when I watch anime - MC's subtitle engine is getting better but it's not the same as DirectVobSub.  It's mostly the ssa/ass styling.  If I could get this I wouldn't ever need another media player!

natehansen66

• World Citizen
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2013, 08:25:05 pm »

I'd like to be able to rename channels from the standard L,R, SL, SR, etc. It would also be nice to have more channels available in the PEQ (10 right now unless I'm missing something).

I'd also like to see better handling of window size when larger fonts are used. My PC is hooked up to a 32" flat panel in my living room, so I have to increase the font to 12pt. Problem is, the bottom of most of the windows gets cut off so I have to revert to 8 or 9 pt to see the rest of the window. This also involves either a:)getting off the couch and walking up to the TV to see the words, or b:)keeping a pair of binoculars handy ::)

sinoaudio

• Recent member
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2013, 11:34:08 pm »

Hi, great to hear the new version is coming, we would like to see those new features in MC19:
1) a back cover could be shown in the album controlled by a switch button and other pictures could be shown by choosen when the album is playing
2) lyric is helpful when we want to listen and sing a song, we hope to find this new feature in MC19
3) support DVD-A format

jodokus

• Recent member
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2013, 06:02:16 am »

Just upgraded and my biggest issue in version 18 is the lack of using .srt subtitles without matching the exact name.

It's possible in KMplayer for example... Next to this problem, i'm your biggest fan!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2013, 06:42:33 am »

Wake up PC for recording TV
I use MC17 (yes, 17 not 18 because of some video issues with my TV Tuner card) to record TV.  I have to remember to leave my HTPC on if I'm going to record something in the morning, or when I'm not home.  I would love for MC19 to be integrated with the PC in the fact that it could "wake up." 
MC will currently wake your PC from sleep, record, then put it back in sleep.

prerich

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2013, 07:20:35 am »

When the guide is activated, to display the current channel you are watching in a small window, and start the guide from the current channel instead of going all the way back to the begining. It's the one thing missing that WMC can do (but I'm not going back to WMC ;) ).

JustinM

• World Citizen
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2013, 10:08:19 am »

+1 Theatre View developement.. We all love jrivers engineering prowess...   making Threatre View extremely intuitive, slick, and visually stunning will require much more than a new skin imho to achieve. I   (+1) request  to completely open up TheatreView developement to 3rd parties also. Make threatreView a pluggin, provide 3rd parties the means to provide alternate threatreviews..

2.) scraper...  easier, more accurate, less maintainence  for poorly named video  ( and music ) files please..

Thanks!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up