INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Detached display  (Read 1950 times)

yupiyayeh

• Recent member
Detached display
« on: July 25, 2013, 11:39:08 am »

Hi All,

First let me say you all did a great job by discussing lots of topics.
I've learned a lot about that perfect product called JRiver Media Center just by reading this stuff.
This community is really awesome.  ;)

One thing I couldn't find out - what is maybe just my fault, is a solution for the following issue.

I have a Win7 PC running MC 18, one monitor (connected by DVI) and one hd tv (connected by HDMI) and an AV receiver (connected optical - just audio) as well as self made loudspeekers but this is another storry.

Thanks to the community I found out that it's possible to detach the video window and to put it on the second screen (tv). Previously I uses the function of opening video directly on full screen assigned that to the second screen.

The detach function is very cool as it is possible now for me to be watching a movie on the flat tv and to "work" with MC on the monitor at the same time. I really love this future.

My problem now is that starting the pc I always need to detach the display. As long as I do not shut down the PC I can close MC and after restaring MC the display will be detached autometed opening a movie. But shut down causes a "brake" of this behavior.

Do someone know this issue or maybe has a solution for that?

PS. This was written by a cell phone. Please excuse all typos.

Regards Robert  :)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Detached display
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 11:58:39 am »

Welcome to the forum.  You can set MC to start in "Last Location".  It's in the options for Startup.

yupiyayeh

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 12:48:28 pm »

Hello JimH

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've double check this and that function is already set up.

?

yupiyayeh

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 10:33:14 am »

What do you think, could maybe a reinstall of MC help?
Otherwise I will try to fix this by upgrade to Win 8 as I have buy the upgrade license but never have done this?

br Robert
Pages: [1]   Go Up