INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request: Tracking episodes watched in series - "Watched" field?  (Read 1663 times)

jjfabbsy

• Junior Woodchuck

Hi,

Keeping track of which episode you are up to in multiple series/seasons can be confusing.
Are we able to get a field that tracks whether an episode has been watched to completion in a playlist?

Eg: I've added all episodes of a TV show to a playlist, as I watch each episode when the I reach the end of a file, can a field be tagged as "Watched = Yes" or similar?
Could also manually change this field as required.

Thoughts?

• Citizen of the Universe

Samson

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Feature Request: Tracking episodes watched in series - "Watched" field?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 08:03:42 am »

Not sure if this is what you want but apart from the post referred to above there may be 2 ways to additionally explore.

For number of plays (one or more marks as watched) see http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=82583.msg563219#msg563219

In theatre view you can have a Watched display field which specifies percentage watched and also marks (ticks) the thumbnail as watched.
Tools > Options > Theatre View >Customize file info panel> Video or movie or whatever > Add >Add Custom> Expression Value>Inset Function >Watched()> OK>OK

cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up