INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC19 opens automatically when opening a different program.  (Read 16116 times)

shane55

• Recent member
MC19 opens automatically when opening a different program.
« on: August 22, 2013, 02:52:45 pm »

When opening SoundForge Pro 11, MC19 automatically opens just after SoundForge 11's splash screen appears.

Is there some 'feature' or option that I can uncheck to keep this from happening?

(Also... I've reinstalled it so many times trying to fix the issue, I'm running out of install key restores!)

arrowc

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: MC19 opens automatically when opening a different program.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 08:05:54 pm »

Mine does the same thing, after I put "jriver media center 19" as the output in the audio playback. JRiver  can now be used as a aiso driver.

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 09:03:02 am »

When opening SoundForge Pro 11, MC19 automatically opens just after SoundForge 11's splash screen appears.

Is there some 'feature' or option that I can uncheck to keep this from happening?

(Also... I've reinstalled it so many times trying to fix the issue, I'm running out of install key restores!)
Yes => Options=>File Types=>set file associations that you don't wan't to default to JRiverto to No .

shane55

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 01:25:29 am »

Sorry... this doesn't make any sense to me. Still pretty lost here.
The settings are the same as in 18, so why would it suddenly do this?

File associations are all the same as before.

Arindelle

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 03:09:12 am »

Your subject title through me off a bit ... your Sound Forge is probably set up to use an asio driver? See if jriver is listed as a default output. If so try changing it to another device in sound forge

There is a brand new process in MC 19 which allows it to be used through external programs

see this post http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=82082.0

Supposed to work like if you launch a configured program MC will open up and when you close the same program MC will also close. If this is what's happening, its probably the issue.

I don't have sound forge but I'll try this in Pro Tools, could actually be sort of nice - just as an option though - for home studio use.

Let me know if this works, I'm interested

Sorry for the confusion  :)

shane55

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 12:15:59 am »

Your subject title through me off a bit ... your Sound Forge is probably set up to use an asio driver? See if jriver is listed as a default output. If so try changing it to another device in sound forge

There is a brand new process in MC 19 which allows it to be used through external programs

see this post http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=82082.0

Supposed to work like if you launch a configured program MC will open up and when you close the same program MC will also close. If this is what's happening, its probably the issue.

I don't have sound forge but I'll try this in Pro Tools, could actually be sort of nice - just as an option though - for home studio use.

Let me know if this works, I'm interested

Sorry for the confusion  :)

No worries, Arindelle.

Well... Not ASIO. The settings for output and record are Microsoft Sound Mapper (default and what I've been using), Direct Sound Surround Mapper, Windows Classic Wave Driver, and of course JRiver MC19.
I've tried them all, and the JRiver MC19 option just shows 'error' across all channels for record and playback. There is no ASIO option.
Also, I've unchecked all video and audio associations in SoundForge.

There is clearly a conflict here. If I have MC19 playing a track, and I open SoundForge, MC19 just stops.

I don't really see a feature here, yet. It's just annoying to continually have to have MC19 open, every time I open either SoundForge or Vegas (a video editing program, also by Sony).

I've checked the plugins in SoundForge and Vegas, and there is nothing listed for MC19.

Confused, and just a bit annoyed..   :-[

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 02:14:36 am »

If I had to guess, what's happening here is that Sound Forge tries accessing any ASIO device "connected" to the system when it starts up, which is causing Media Center to be loaded. (so that audio can play through it)

shane55

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 10:51:44 am »

If I had to guess, what's happening here is that Sound Forge tries accessing any ASIO device "connected" to the system when it starts up, which is causing Media Center to be loaded. (so that audio can play through it)

OK... I can understand that, kind of.
MC18 didn't do it, with the same preferences. So what changed in MC19 to force this to happen, and how might I disable this 'feature'?   ?

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 05:51:23 am »

OK... I can understand that, kind of.
MC18 didn't do it, with the same preferences. So what changed in MC19 to force this to happen, and how might I disable this 'feature'?   ?
MC18 did not have an ASIO driver. It may be possible to manually uninstall it.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 10:53:58 am »

MC only loads if the ASIO driver is loaded and getBufferSize(...) or createBuffers(...) is called.

I don't understand why the driver would be loaded and/or those calls made by another program unless it was going to actually use the driver.

I'm not really sure how to handle this better.  We can't easily provide the correct answer to getBufferSize(...) until the IPC connection with Media Center has been established.

I'm going to add more logging to the next build (19.0.33).  If someone having this problem could grab a log (Help > Logging) that shows MC launch (after the new build is out next week), I'd appreciate it.  Send the log to logs at jriver [dot] com with a link to this thread.

The log should contain the text 'CJRiverASIODriver'.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

freebiscuits

• Recent member
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 07:01:17 pm »

I just started using MC19 and now have the identical problem with Sound Forge 10. Have you guys come up with a fix yet. I am not using the asio driver in MC19, just WASAPI. I've tried everything including spending 45 minutes finding this thread. :-\ I just updated to ver. 19.0.33 and still have the problem.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 11:53:49 am »

I just started using MC19 and now have the identical problem with Sound Forge 10. Have you guys come up with a fix yet. I am not using the asio driver in MC19, just WASAPI. I've tried everything including spending 45 minutes finding this thread. :-\ I just updated to ver. 19.0.33 and still have the problem.

I'm still hoping for a log.  Maybe you could help?

Thanks.

alan69

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 12:30:52 pm »

I have the same problem except for me it's Cirlinca HD-Audio Ultra.  I use the Antelope Audio ASIO driver with MC19.  HD-Audio default is Direct Sound.  In my case MC19 causes HD-Audio to crash.  I haven't found a workaround yet to prevent MC19 from loading after the HD-Audio icon is clicked.

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 12:45:44 pm »

Here is a log.  I opened Sound Forge Pro 11.0 and Media Center opened. 
Adam Thompson, JRiver

freebiscuits

• Recent member
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2013, 12:57:39 pm »

I also sent you a log via email to logs at jriver

squeedle

• World Citizen
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2013, 07:21:59 pm »

Definitely does seem to be an issue with SoundForge looking at available ASIO drivers. Going into SoundForge options/audio and just selecting the JRiver ASIO Driver causes JRiver MC to open.

I don't see any way to prevent SoundForge from looking at the JRiver driver on startup. Hopefully the JRiver folks will find a solution soon.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 11:17:20 am »

Thanks for the log.

The host is calling getBufferSize(...) on our driver.  I don't understand why, but at least it's not actually creating the buffers.  This means we should be able to find a solution that can answer the buffer size without launching and connecting to MC.

This is a little tricky because MC is in charge of the latency, so the driver doesn't know what buffer size to use until MC tells it.  But we should be able to figure out some sort of workaround.

squeedle

• World Citizen
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 11:26:54 am »

Thanks, you guys rock.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 12:59:54 pm »

We'll try this next build:
Changed: The JRiver ASIO driver allows the host to configure the driver buffer size instead of keying off Options > Audio > Live playback latency (this way programs that query for the buffer size of all ASIO drivers on startup won't cause MC to start).

I don't like that it creates a second control point for the target latency, but at least it solves the problem.

squeedle

• World Citizen
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 01:30:13 pm »

Speaking for myself, it's not the end of the world if MC opens when I start SoundForge. If you feel this solution isn't ideal, I'd be fine waiting for one you're more comfortable with. Just my $0.02.

arrowc

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2013, 01:50:10 pm »

I'm with squeedle, Not a big problem.

freebiscuits

• Recent member
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2013, 07:15:35 pm »

I'm glad they are trying to fix it. I use S/F a lot and it's starting to get a little annoying. I don't like to have other programs running in the background when I'm working with music. Sure, I can always exit MC19 but we never had to do this with previous MC versions and we shouldn't have to opt out of an option that doesn't exist. It's definitely not a big problem, but I want the gurus to keep working on it. I'm very grateful to these guys as I'm sure everyone else is. Just my two cents.

shane55

• Recent member
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013, 11:33:03 am »

I agree with freebiscuits. It's not the end of the world, it's certainly not a show stopper.
It's just annoying as I have to shut MC down as I would rather conserve resources... especially while rendering in Vegas (another Sony product that also opens MC when it opens).

Again, just a couple clicks of the mouse to close MC, so no huge deal. But thanks for doing what you can to fix the issue. I also don't want the 'fix' to open a whole can-o-worms.

Thanks all.

sirkus

• World Citizen
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 05:14:12 pm »

Now I understand why :) Same thing here with Plogue Bidule...

Ninouchka

• World Citizen
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 09:59:17 pm »

same here when opening steinberg Wavelab 7 x64 on win 7 x64 ultimate.
I lost license, and had to restore mc19 license. Both programs are using mr816x asio.

freebiscuits

• Recent member
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 10:19:24 am »

Fantastic! Problem has been solved. Whether it's a work around (I've never had problems with a work around) or not the Gurus are the greatest. Very grateful!

magnust

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 02:13:44 pm »

I had the same problem when starting the program Squeezeplayer (a Squeezeserver software player client for windows). Every time I started squeezeplay MC19 would start up.

Problem solved after installing 19.0.41

THANK YOU!!  :)

shane55

• Recent member
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 04:49:38 pm »

Glad to hear this has been fixed!!
I'll upgrade later, and report.

Thanks!

weff

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2013, 05:22:18 pm »

I have been having a problem when I start Pinnacle Studio 14 – MC19.0.45  starts automatically. On some occasions it is also starting MC19 when Pinnacle Studio 14 shuts down too - but this does not always happen.

I am using the WASAPI driver with an Auzentech audio driver as output in MC19. The Auzentech speakers ( default sound output) is set to 24 bit 48000 stereo.

In MC19 I have the output to the WASAPI Auzentech speakers – with non-exclusive mode, automatic number of bits. The output is 5.1 with stereo 2.1 mix output set. Bitstreaming is off.

For 44100 hz the dsp is set to 48000 hz output.

In Pinnacle the audio is set to 16 bit and 44100hz or 48000hz – and times where I change that value (while MC19 isn’t running) and I then shut Pinnacle down – then MC19 starts.

I have captured a log showing where starting Pinnacle  - (sent into logs as requested earlier in this thread.)

This problem is only occurring with Pinnacle Studio 14 – other programs like Sound Forge pro 11 do not cause MC19 to start.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Regards

Geoff

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2013, 05:48:44 pm »

Thanks for the log Geoff.

It looks like Pinnacle Studio is opening the JRiver ASIO driver (which plays to MC, so must launch MC):
0002153: 6788: Playback: CJRiverASIODriver::getBufferSize: Start
0002153: 6788: Playback: CJRiverASIODriver::getBufferSize: Finish (0 ms)
0002153: 6788: Playback: CJRiverASIODriver::createBuffers: Start
0002153: 6788: Playback: CIPCLivePluginFeeder::EstablishIpcConnection: Start
0002153: 6788: Playback: CIPCLivePluginFeeder::EstablishIpcConnection: Launching program and starting live playback

Is it possible 'Media Center 19' is selected as the current ASIO driver inside Pinnacle Studio?

We saw a few programs load all ASIO drivers and call getBufferSize, but I haven't seen any call createBuffers unless they're actually playing to the driver.

weff

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2013, 03:14:04 am »

It looks like Pinnacle Studio is opening the JRiver ASIO driver (which plays to MC, so must launch MC):
0002153: 6788: Playback: CJRiverASIODriver::getBufferSize: Start
0002153: 6788: Playback: CJRiverASIODriver::getBufferSize: Finish (0 ms)
...snip...

Is it possible 'Media Center 19' is selected as the current ASIO driver inside Pinnacle Studio?
Pinnacle Studio 14 is very basic in term of what devices it can show - default setting for an overlay capture microphone device (and most of the drivers aren't visible) - with no visibility of the ASIO drivers or anything else more useful.

I suspect that we are going to find a number of other programs like Pinnacle Studio poking at the MC19 ASIO driver and starting the MC19 main GUI as well when they aren't as well behaved as they should be.

Is there a way to perhaps alter the MC19 ASIO driver so that it can process the get_buffer type requests on its own as a driver without needing to invoke MC19 main GUI each time ?  And only have to start the GUI when the attaching application calls functions that require the GUI to start.

Geoff

Vocalpoint

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 07:21:53 am »

This just happened to me with v19(45) using Wavelab 8 on my main DAW. My default audio device is my RME Multiface - and it got so annoying that I had to ditch MC from the PC altogether.

While I can see the positive in allowing MC to "act" as an ASIO driver - we need the ability to completely turn that off if need be. If not - I fear I will never be able to install v19 onto my audio production machines (as a listening client) in the future....

VP

Stream_HD

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2013, 07:34:09 am »

This also happens to me using Dirac Live.  When the PC Boots up, Dirac Live starts up in the background.  This causes JRiver to automatically launch and open in my face.  Then if for some reason I need to close Dirac Live to restart the processor it keeps opening JRiver.  I do not use the JRiver ASIO in Dirac Live, but I do see it as an option of an output.

When I launch TotalMedia Theatre it also does it.  Because TotalMedia see's Dirac Live as an option for output, which then causes Dirac to call on JRiver and open it as well.

Highly annoying behavior.  I think the feature is probably awesome if needed, but definitely a turn off this feature would be nice for us who don't want to use it.
Windows 10 Enterprise on Samsung SSD
16GB RAM
AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor (3.30GHZ)
GeForce NVIDA 1650 SUPER 4GB Video Card
Seagate EXOS 16TB Enterprise Drive for Movies
Pioneer Internal Blu Ray Burner/Drive
Exasound e28 DAC / ASIO Soundcard

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2013, 07:53:58 am »

I want to be clear that we'll make sure this feature isn't getting in the way of people that aren't using it.

It's been a learning process to see how other hosts use ASIO drivers.  So it might take us a little while to get everything sorted.

Thanks for your patience.

Vocalpoint

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2013, 09:23:13 am »

So it might take us a little while to get everything sorted. Thanks for your patience.

I have full confidence that it will all be worked out. :)

Cheers,

VP

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 01:53:57 pm »

Next build:
Changed: The JRiver ASIO driver doesn't load Media Center until it's actually started for playback (instead of when the host creates buffers).

There's a series of calls to play using an ASIO driver.  This puts opening MC at the very end, so if a program still causes MC to start, it's because it's actually trying to play to the ASIO driver.

Feedback appreciated once the build is public next week.

Vocalpoint

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2013, 02:41:13 pm »

Feedback appreciated once the build is public next week.

I will give it a whirl on my main DAW as soon as it's available.

VP

shane55

• Recent member
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2013, 01:57:39 am »

Installed MC19.0.45.
It solved the issue of MC19 opening when either Soundforge, Vegas or CD (or DVD) Architect (all Sony products) are opened.

Thanks for fixing this!  ;D

Cheers.

Vocalpoint

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2013, 07:12:41 am »

Installed MC19.0.45. It solved the issue of MC19 opening when either Soundforge, Vegas or CD (or DVD) Architect (all Sony products) are opened. Thanks for fixing this! 

I am glad that build is working for ya. But I think Matt is referencing a newer build in his latest post. Build 45 doesn't work for me and opens MC right in the middle of a session on my DAW.

VP

daveman

• Galactic Citizen
  • I am still a baby user of JRiver :)
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2013, 02:33:26 pm »

Hi there,

When I use Pinnacle Studio 15, I can no longer hear sound when MC19 is installed.  MC19 says at the top "IPC Opening" and i hear nothing.

Dave

jeh14

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2013, 04:42:37 am »

I am having what may be a related problem with Sony Vegas Pro 12 and MC19.

I already had MC19 on the machine when I installed VP12. VP12 always failed (with an access violation exception) during startup.

I was first going to start with a clean OS install, install VP12, and then add other software until VP12 stopped working. (As it turns out, that would not have found the problem!) But first...

I ran Vegas under WinDbg and found that the exception was happening when USER32!UserCallWinProcCheckWow called to an address that was undefined (free virtual address space). But the debugger helpfully reported that the address *had* been mapped to JRTools.dll:

Code: [Select]
0:000> k
Child-SP          RetAddr           Call Site
00000000`00e8a638 00007ffd`6acd2524 <Unloaded_JRTools.dll>+0xafd70
00000000`00e8a640 00007ffd`6acd3812 USER32!UserCallWinProcCheckWow+0x140
00000000`00e8a700 00007ffd`6acd38cd USER32!DispatchClientMessage+0xa2
00000000`00e8a760 00007ffd`6d22838f USER32!_fnDWORD+0x2d
00000000`00e8a7c0 00007ffd`6acd117a ntdll!KiUserCallbackDispatcherContinue
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found.  Defaulted to export symbols for vegas120.exe -
00000000`00e8a848 00007ff6`225b9894 USER32!NtUserSetFocus+0xa
00000000`00e8a850 00007ff6`225b992b vegas120!CSfMenuManager::MenuMan_GetAcceleratorInfo+0x39a4
00000000`00e8aad0 00007ff6`2290d9ea vegas120!CSfMenuManager::MenuMan_GetAcceleratorInfo+0x3a3b
00000000`00e8ab00 00007ff6`225fde23 vegas120!CSfInetHttp::CreateInstance+0x2257a
00000000`00e8ab60 00007ff6`225b3bb9 vegas120!CSfMenuManager::MenuMan_GetAcceleratorInfo+0x47f33
00000000`00e8cbe0 00007ff6`225b5329 vegas120!SfApp_GetProjectRootFolderPath+0x29909
00000000`00e8cf20 00007ffd`6acd2524 vegas120!SfApp_GetProjectRootFolderPath+0x2b079
00000000`00e8cf50 00007ffd`6acd6773 USER32!UserCallWinProcCheckWow+0x140
00000000`00e8d010 00007ffd`376feccd USER32!CallWindowProcW+0x93
00000000`00e8d070 00007ffd`6acd2524 OPENGL32!wglWndProc+0x33d
[...]
(There's much more)

So I gnashed my teeth and uninstalled MC19.

VP12 now started cleanly, every time.

The REALLY strange thing, though, is this: I then re-installed MC19. And VP12 still works fine.

I will send my complete debugger log file to anyone at JRiver who wants to see it. I also attached it to my support request case at Sony. If you can't reproduce this error, please let me know and I'll see what i can do to help.

I'm hoping you and Sony Creative Software can resolve this interdependency. I have this feeling that the next time Sony ships an update to Vegas I'm going to have to do the uninstall/reinstall dance for MC19 again, and setting all the MC19 options the way I want them is a real pain. (Why don't you have "export settings" and "import settings" commands?) It's either that or confine MC19 to a VM.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2013, 07:17:03 am »

You don't have to set the options again.  Choose not to remove registry entries when you uninstall.  Or restore a backup of MC and choose to include the settings.

jeh14

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2013, 06:03:28 pm »

Thanks for the quick response!

Hmm... I'll check that on a test machine, but I'm fairly certain I *didn't* choose to remove registry entries on the uninstall.

Re "restore a backup of MC and choose to include the settings", do you mean restore the library from a backup of the library? When I've installed MC on a new system and just copied an existing library to it, the settings I'm talking about (like file path root and directory naming rules, encoder options, etc.) never come with it. Does a backup of a library include these sorts of options even though the actual library apparently does not?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2013, 06:11:33 pm »

If you install on a new machine, MC can't convert your old data and settings.  But you can sometimes transfer them.  See the topic called "Moving Files" on the wiki for more information.  Settings are part of the backup now and have been since about MC17.

jeh14

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2013, 07:04:13 pm »

Thanks, the restore from library backup worked perfectly... never knew that was there!

jeh14

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2013, 12:13:56 am »

Anyway, back to the actual problem.

Uninstalling and then reinstalling MC turns out to not always fix my problem. Sound Forge and Vegas Pro both do still crash occasionally when started, if MC is on the machine. Never happens if MC is not on the machine.

One workaround is of course to confine MC to a virtual machine. I don't really want to do that.

It seems clear to me that the problem has to do with MC exporting an ASIO driver. Isn't there a way to tell MC to not do that? What's the use case for using MC as an ASIO device  from a .wav editor or video editor? (What does that even mean?)

jeh14

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2013, 12:11:16 am »

Sony has replied to my support case on this issue (re. Vegas Pro 12 and Sound Forge 10), saying that

The MC audio device related issue is a known issue to be resolved in a future update of the application. Thank you for reporting this issue.

parityflux

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2014, 11:13:43 pm »

I want to be clear that we'll make sure this feature isn't getting in the way of people that aren't using it.

It's been a learning process to see how other hosts use ASIO drivers.  So it might take us a little while to get everything sorted.

Thanks for your patience.

Unfortunately even with MC 19.0.117, JRiver still starts up when I load one of my DAW softwares (Usine Hollyhock).  I do not have JRiver MC listed as an ASIO device in my default setup, so that's not the issue.  I contacted the manufacturer and they said that their software scans for devices just in case there is a configuration change, and so that their program can adapt, and that this is normal functional behavior it.

I noticed MC does not exhibit this behavior when loading Samplitude (another DAW).  However, while inside Samplitude, if I change the device to  MC, the media center loads (expected, and I get it), though if I change the device back to my Presonus ASIO device MC loads again (not expected at all, I mean why should it load?).

This absolutely is a showstopper for me and I have to remove it from my music making computer.  I can't have JRiver loading up and negotiating for CPU cycles if anything goes wrong in a performance and I have to re-run DAW software.  It really is too bad, because the MC is excellent at just about everything, and the very computer I need it most on, I can't use it on.  I'm still surprised there's no option switch to turn this behavior off, but I supposed it's just too baked-into the software's operational paradigm to make it that easy of a fix.

Regards,
John

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2014, 02:19:55 am »

You can turn MCs ASIO driver off under Options-> General -> Features, it should stop any such behavior.
As long as the ASIO driver is enabled, it'll cause MC to load once any application starts requesting things from the ASIO driver. It may not even be triggered by you directly, some applications probe the ASIO drivers rather aggressively.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

arrowc

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2014, 12:26:16 am »

For me "JRiver asio Device" does not unload from my system until I uninstall and reinstall JRiver.

When I uncheck or torn off the "asio driver" It still shows up in rew as an option
Pages: [1]   Go Up