INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC19 not seeing some of my visualisers  (Read 2119 times)

beat-breaker

• Recent member
MC19 not seeing some of my visualisers
« on: September 28, 2013, 08:49:13 am »

Hello,

I had an issue with my PC, had to use System restore.
Everything is fine except my G-Force visualiser (from Soundspectrum) is no longer showing in the drop down list of visualisers.
My other 2 visualisers (also from Soundspectrum) are stil showing and running fine.
I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the visualiser and it shows MC19 as an option to install to, I select it.... but then when I run MC19 it's still not in the list of visualisers....

any ideas anyone?

thanks

beat-breaker

• Recent member
Re: MC19 not seeing some of my visualisers
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 07:02:49 pm »

bump :-)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 07:20:53 pm »

I wonder if your version of G-Force just doesn't install for MC19 (only MC18, etc.)?  You could try the latest G-Force, or you could ask Sound Spectrum.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Fabricio

• Citizen of the Universe
  • No one has patience with me.
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 07:32:56 pm »

Hello,

I have G-Force 5.0.0 FINAL Platinum and Aeon 3.4.0 FINAL Platinum. For me, they work correctly in MC 19.

Fabrício, from Brazil.

beat-breaker

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 11:12:48 am »

they both used to work in MC19 no problem, but as I said I had to go through a system restore process and after that they don't appear in the drop down list of visualisers and when you re-install the visualiser it's installed (you can verify with Add/Remove programs) but still doesn't appear in the drop down list in MC19.

Arcturus

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 02:52:56 pm »

Do you have more then 1 version of JRiver installed? I had that happen once when I had both 18 and 19. It was installing into 18 instead of 19 so I would not see them. I run all the latest versions of Whitecap,AEON and G-Force. Also what build of JRiver are you using?

sKiZo

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 10:27:23 pm »

We ever get a resolution to this? I have all the Sound Spectrum visualizations that once worked but now won't start and will cause MC to crash if I try.

I DO have both MC18 and MC19 installed on a Windows 8 Pro machine. Just tried uninstalling MC18 and it won't let me? I click uninstall and get a brief flash and nothing else. That's trying from both the control panel and the start program menu.

PS ... all the visualizations work in standalone mode, but those can't use the data stream from my DAC or soundcard for active display. Arghhhh!!

#########

- Answered my own questions with  some serious digging. I found an old install for MC18, and reinstalled the full version. Had a couple burps during the process, but that DID allow me to uninstall it from the computer.

- Uninstalled all the Sound Spectrum visualizations and reinstalled those from scratch. That seems to have worked as all their stuff is now working again.

One ooPs in the process ... I ended up losing my IMON plug in as well. That was a real PITA to get working in the first place. Found three different versions, and of course it was the last one that got it working again.

And there is joy once again in Mudville ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up