INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iTunes store movies not playing  (Read 836 times)

johncaul

• Junior Woodchuck
iTunes store movies not playing
« on: October 27, 2013, 08:39:39 am »

Hi i've searched the forums, but can't see anyone else with this problem so i guess it must be a simple fix. I've downloaded breaking bad from the itunes store. It shows in my MC library but if i try and play it through MC i get an error message (something went wrong with playback. Details: failed to connect audio decoder to source/ splitter.) It play fine through itunes. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

I'm running 19.0.60

Thanks
john

Vocalpoint

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: iTunes store movies not playing
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 09:31:19 am »

Hi i've searched the forums, but can't see anyone else with this problem so i guess it must be a simple fix. I've downloaded breaking bad from the itunes store. It shows in my MC library but if i try and play it through MC i get an error message (something went wrong with playback. Details: failed to connect audio decoder to source/ splitter.) It play fine through itunes. Any suggestions would be gratefully received. I'm running 19.0.60

Since this is iTunes "protected" content...and Apples way of keeping you in their backyard tied to their software.

If you could buy flicks from the iTunes store and play them with any software - that would render the Apple ecosystem irrelevant almost instantly.

VP
Pages: [1]   Go Up