INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DLNA > Air Video Server  (Read 3030 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
DLNA > Air Video Server
« on: November 27, 2013, 05:46:17 am »

Hi

This is a shot in the dark but I really want to start using air video server.

Lets see if I can explain effectively.

I purchased Air video server last year for the ipad but haven't used it really at all. The main reason being that my files are a mix match between different folders & drives, air video serves them up this way and it quite difficult to find specific videos.

I've got MC to act as a dlna server & have added this to my computer so it shows up like a file structure

I've searched the air video forums about using DLNA, all the topics relate to air video server being a dlna server. What I want is to make MC act as the dlna server and for air video act like a client. When I try to add a new folder to air video, the network location/device (dlna), is nowhere to be seen.

My question, is there such a function within windows similar to symbolic links/junction points, where I can link a random folder to a network location/device (dlna) so that in turn it will behave like any other normal folder and be accessible to air video server?

A long shot I know, but I have to try, air video is pretty much useless to me without consistent easy navigation.

Pages: [1]   Go Up