INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lost use of JRemote  (Read 994 times)

RichZ

• Recent member
lost use of JRemote
« on: January 11, 2014, 02:41:51 pm »

Hello,  I recently switched my home router.  I have everything working fine, except that my JRemote no longer works with Media 19 I am using two different IPads, both of which worked just fine in the past.  Now they both say "Connection Failure  Could not connect to server, make sure it's available."  The PC I am using is able to connect to the internet via my network, which is the only one here, and both I-Pads, can reach the internet via the same network.  Does anyone know how to fix this?   I sure do like using my I-Pads as remote controls!  I had added Firefox and Google Chrome to that PC recently in an attempt to get MOG, but do not think that has any effect on this. 

Thanks, Rich

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: lost use of JRemote
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 02:49:20 pm »

re-forward your port.
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

RichZ

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 03:07:41 pm »

Thanks for the reply.  I don't know how to reforward my port, can you tell me how to do so?  thanks, Rich

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 03:17:31 pm »

Go in your port settings in your router and open the port you are using for MC.  The port is shown in Network Settings in MC.
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

RichZ

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 01:18:51 pm »

thanks for your help!   It is working now,  Rich :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up