INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I set the mode where my screen displays changing photos of the artist?  (Read 958 times)

RichZ

• Recent member

I am still pretty new to JRiver.  Sometimes when I am using my IPad to select and control my music, my computer (PC) screen shows photos of the artist that continuously change every  20 seconds or so.  Sometimes it does this, and sometimes it does not.  I would like to always have it in that mode, but do not know how to set it and cannot find the place to select that mode.  I posted this last week but got no replies.  Does anyone know how to set it to display in that mode?  thanks, Rich ?

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe

go to options>theatre view>appearance>theme when you click on that, you get a dropdown menue where you can set somethings for the media slideshow you see in the background, like where to look for images and how strong the images are, or to turn it of. the images you get are bound to the artist or movie etc that has focus, so when you are in playing now it shows the images from the song that is played.. when there are no images, most of the time its because mc can not find any on the sites set in the options. that could be because the artist does not have them there or maybe some typo in the name.. or a bad internet connection.

:)
gab

connersw

• Citizen of the Universe

Gab did a good job of explaining setting the options for this view.  To get to the view though, it is View -> Theater View -> Playing Now.

RichZ

• Recent member

Thanks to both of you for your help, it looks good now!   Rich
Pages: [1]   Go Up