Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: rats  (Read 1315 times)

archie

rats
« on: February 23, 2002, 02:56:55 pm »

boss did you get the rats i think they are gods worst work he should have thought twice mehitabel who was once cleopatra feels the same they were a mistake did you get them ok the pigs are lucky to have you help out archie

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
RE:rats
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2002, 03:10:06 pm »

well i increased there charge to $425 a month, they did not want to pay so i will be picking up my Rat stuff next tuseday
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2002, 03:15:02 pm »

Don't want to pay?  The children will be next.

That's right.
I'm cool.

archie

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2002, 03:30:41 pm »

king im sorry for your loss lets have a moment of silence for the pigs i hope they can sleep

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2002, 03:32:12 am »

>>king i'm sorry for your loss
No big loss, I really did not want the account

But you can't use $900 each Month in bait and chemicals (Not counting labor) and only get $200 a month in return it is not a profitable relationship.
Fayetteville, NC, USA

IQ10

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2002, 04:17:27 am »

Every so many milleniums, the polarity of the Earth's poles is said to change.  They reverse.  What was North becomes South, and what was South becomes North.  No one seems to really know why.  No matter, the strange thing is it works just as well; who know maybe better.

So, King, what if we tried to reverse the so called economic system?  You would pay people to use your rat poisoning service and chemicals.  The less effective, people felt your service was, the more you would have to pay them to use it.  Maybe money would have an expiration date as well?  That way you had better find something productive to produce, soon, or the money you might need to pay people to use was you produce would expire without value.

[former member]
I have been working on my own interactive media kit, and may post here, where anyone here can download the documented data structures and source code and try it out.  If it works as well as I think it will, I won't have to pay you a dime to use it.  Otherwise, I might have to give you a little money or coupons to try and improve it.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2002, 04:35:24 am »

Well if i remember correctly as far back as they can detect Africa was the starting place of the north pole
Fayetteville, NC, USA

JollyJim

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2002, 04:37:28 am »

[former member]

The plural of millenium is millenia. I thought you would have known that.

Jim

IQ10

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2002, 06:39:00 am »

Hey Jolly, you are correct of course. Maybe I encounter them so rarely, that I do not spell them well!
Thanks, for making the effort to help me get it right, for next time (if Interact is still an option).

I do admit to a diminished ability to spell.  At times I have used a spell checker, but not lately.  I think not having written in longhand for over a decade, eventually effects one's ability to spell.  Also it may be that knowing your posts, here, are subject to being changed or worse, diminshes the desire to make the effort to INTERACT.

Harry The Hipster posted two song titles the other day that included the 'sorry' or 'apologize' word. Harry, what were the titles?

I was going to copy and paste them here.  But I cannot seem to find them.  Did JimH delete them?

[former member]

JollyJim

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2002, 07:18:31 am »

[former member]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Pages: [1]   Go Up