INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 19.0.141 -- Available Here  (Read 8123 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 19.0.141 -- Available Here
« on: June 13, 2014, 12:55:43 pm »

This is the latest version of MC19.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v19/latest/MediaCenter190141.exe

19.0.141 (6/13/2014)

1. NEW: Media Center can be run with a -NoImport command line switch to disable importing.
2. Fixed: When Chromium was the web engine, double-click and right-click on Track Info pages didn't work.
3. NEW: Added MCC 28036 to set the audio / video lip sync correction (the parameter is an amount of shift to apply to the current settings).
4. Fixed: Ripping or playing mixed mode (data/audio) CD's was broken.

19.0.140 (6/13/2014)

1. NEW: Gizmo honors playback ranges.
2. Fixed: Thumbnails for files with a playback range would cap and show the same thumbnail for all videos.
3. Fixed: In-place editing would stop tab navigation at a drop-list edit field.
4. Changed: MC estimates the size of television recordings in jtv format better, especially when multiple recordings are in the same folder.
5. Fixed: When sample rate is changed, full screen playback is maintained (previously it would exit full screen).
6. Fixed: Theaterview Youtube now works when logged in.
7. Changed: Red October updated to LAV Filters 0.62 (performance improvements and bug fixes).
8. Fixed: Switching between two audio streams with different sample rates could cause playback to become silent.
9. Fixed: jtv recording might not be playable if recording was started some time after the program had been watch live in time-shifting mode.
10. Fixed: Creating time-based particles on top of a DVD Title particle preserves the DVD Title mapping.

19.0.139 (6/9/2014)

1. Fixed: Slideshow duration could be off by a bit.
2. Changed: Crop Edges is off by default for television.
3. NEW: Audio convolution loads 352 and 384 sample rate configurations files.
4. Fixed: Over-the-air EPG scanning for ATSC tuners could hang on occasions.
5. Changed: Changed some ATSC OTA EPG scanning internals.  Now scanning can pick up more programs than before.
6. Changed: Reverted a change from 19.0.136 that caused Theater View artwork to fail on old Intel GPUs.
7. NEW: You can 'Display an alphabet' in File List views.
8. Changed: Import ignores zero byte files.

19.0.138 (6/5/2014)

1. Fixed: Video capture or STB television recordings using Hauppauge HDPVR/Colossus/HDPVR2 would always have FPS value of 25.
2. Fixed: Theater View television guide grid didn't show programs at present time or in the near future if many channels do not have associated guide data.
3. NEW: Added media sub types Sports, Workout, and Concert (Concert will also use center focused mixing).
4. Fixed: Jump on play set to Theater View Playing Now would stall if Mini view was in use.
5. Fixed: The thumbnails in the Theater View List Lineup View did not properly display category images (like Series and Season for TV Shows).
6. Fixed: The duration of VobSubs in MKV files was not properly honored.
7. Fixed: When bitstreaming, the gapped fade between tracks mode will get treated like gapless (because it's not possible to do a gapped fade when bitstreaming).
8. Changed: Sidecar subtitles will have a higher priority if the name of the sidecar exactly matches the name of the file.
9. Fixed: Emailing an image as the original size would result in a 1x1 px image.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Media Center 19.0.141 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 05:40:40 pm »

Keeping full screen while sample rate change works great.
Still experiencing the anomaly where the video begins from beginning, not from last stopped bookmark. This only happens with ASIO using USB 2.0 interface on the mytek when sample rate switching, WASAPI no problem.
Windows 10 | Sony 55W805C TV | Metrum Acoustics Musette DAC | Luxman L-550AX | PMC Twenty.23

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 09:20:15 am »

Auto-Update will now also pick up 19.0.141
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

connersw

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 03:12:40 pm »

Theater View List Line Up View still not working correctly:

Thanks for looking into this Hendrik.  Unfortunately, it is still not quite perfect.  Theater View List Lineup View now appropriately shows Series and Season Cover Art; however, the Thumbnails in this List Style are now heavily pixelated around the edges (see attached screen shot).  These Thumbnails appear cleanly in other List Styles.

Also, this applies to all List Styles, not just List Lineup, but it would be nice if the Cover Art defaulted to the highest available ranking order when there is a hierarchy in Details.  As it is now, it defaults down to the lowest, Episode Art.   For example, if I have Genre -> Series TVInfo -> Season TVInfo, I would like to see Series Cover Art used for the Thumbnails in the Genre View.  As it is now, it uses Episode Cover Art for the Genre View, and doesn't switch to Series Cover Art until I drill into Series TVInfo.  Please see screen shot below.  I think using the top hierarchy Cover Art would create a cleaner look.

FelixM

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 12:58:23 pm »

6. Changed: Reverted a change from 19.0.136 that caused Theater View artwork to fail on old Intel GPUs.

Since this change has been reverted I am experiencing again the little flickers in Theater View 3D Cover flow which the 19.0.136 build fixed.
I understand the importance to make JRiver work in all platforms.
Will it be possible to have the two modes switched automatically or manually in the Theater view Options?
Something like that:

Intel platforms:
O Older Intel GPU.
O Newer Intel GPU.

I don`t know if this is possible or difficult for you but it will be wonderful to have again that perfectly fluid interface.
For the moment I will stay in the 19.0.138.

MC22, Win7, Intel 4570T, Intel HD4600, Asus H87i-Plus, 2x4GB, SSD Samsung 840Evo 1TB, PicoPSU, Fanless Streacom FC5 Evo, Denon AVR-2106, Infinity Beta 40 & C360, Panasonic TX-L39E6, Logitech Harmony 555 & IR Flirc

klweds

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 05:13:22 pm »

Ever since updating to 19.0.138 (current stable release) JR is not respecting any removals from my list of auto-import folders. Those items remain in my library despite removing their sources from the list.

It is also not excluding folders listed as Exclude.

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 05:18:55 pm »

Ever since updating to 19.0.138 (current stable release) JR is not respecting any removals from my list of auto-import folders. Those items remain in my library despite removing their sources from the list.

It is also not excluding folders listed as Exclude.
Removing a folder from the auto-import configuration does not remove any files in that directory.
It simply means that it's no longer being scanned and won't import any more files from that folder.

If you want to remove items from your library, you have to delete them. (and choose remove from library)

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 08:50:10 am »

Theater View List Line Up View still not working correctly:

I cannot reproduce any problems here, it looks just fine for me.
Please open a new thread, otherwise its going to get lost.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 05:37:27 am »

Is it possible to change the automatic zone switching behaviour when switching between Theater View <--> Standard View (Playing Now)
like it was some time ago.

Problem here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=89422.msg614743#msg614743
Lian Li PC-C60B HTPC Case
(Soundgraph Imon Display + Remote Control)
Asus M4A87TD/USB3 + 8GB DDR3
AMD Athlon II X4 605e 4x2,3Ghz (45W TDP)
Onkyo TX-NR906
Teufel System 5 THX Select 2

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2014, 09:15:51 am »

Split DVD stream selection issue here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=89854.0
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters
Pages: [1]   Go Up