INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: List of possible remote commands?  (Read 1555 times)

Glimmie

• Junior Woodchuck
List of possible remote commands?
« on: July 23, 2014, 03:22:14 pm »

Is there a list of all possible remote commands?

And is there a way to send a command based on a JRiver rule? For example I would like JRiver to switch the input on my processor based on playing and AC3 stream or a BluRay rip.

I am an EE and programmer so I can deal with the protocol translation externally as needed. Just need to know what JRiver has as far as remote capabilities.

I plan to use Ethernet as my remote conduit to Irule but will also have my automation computer on the net as well.

jmschnur

• World Citizen
Re: List of possible remote commands?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 12:37:25 pm »

Is there a way to set up media connect for jremote? I want to be able to choose one of a few us public radio stations?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: List of possible remote commands?
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 01:08:54 pm »

Is there a list of all possible remote commands?

And is there a way to send a command based on a JRiver rule? For example I would like JRiver to switch the input on my processor based on playing and AC3 stream or a BluRay rip.

I am an EE and programmer so I can deal with the protocol translation externally as needed. Just need to know what JRiver has as far as remote capabilities.

I plan to use Ethernet as my remote conduit to Irule but will also have my automation computer on the net as well.
Take a look at the DevZone ("Developer" link below).  MCWS might give you what you want.
Pages: [1]   Go Up